∅Chap.1: Trauma∅

«Yo Lis! Are you gonna join us for dinner?» BamBam asked as I shook my head smiling«Sorry guys, I really can't

«Sorry guys, I really can't. I have a date with Seungyoon.»
Sorn said «I still think that Kang Seungyoon isn't a guy you should date.»
I rolled my eyes «Why? Because he's born on 1994 and me on 1997? Or because he's Korean? Or because you just don't like him? Come on Sorn, we've been together from three years now. Why can't you approve him?» I asked annoyed as she shrugged
«I just get a bad vibe from him. And I'm not the only one, right guys?» I looked at my friends who nodded so I said «Bam, you too?»
He sighed «Have you not heard the rumors? He knocked up many girls and left them. Only giving them the choice to abort or keep the child on their own. Like, how can you love someone like him?»
I rolled my eyes «Those are just rumors guys. I've already confronted him on this. He said that's not true. He's also a virgin so you don't have to worry about anything.»
Minnie said «We still get a bad vibe Lisa, you can't change our minds that easily. We're just worried for you and care about you.»
I sighed and rolled my eyes «You do you. Who am I to tell you what to do after all?»

I was very annoyed, ever since I started dating my actual three years boyfriend, none of my closest friends approved of him. They just kept saying he had bad vibes, that bad rumors were circulating about him, that he was dangerous for me. But they didn't know him like I did.

He was a sweetheart, always treating me like a queen, loving me and caring for me. He always spoiled me and did everything in his power to make me happy. He never even forced me to have sex with him in all these three years. I had done some basic stuff with him, but I never lost my virginity not feeling ready and he always understood. He always said that sex wasn't everything in a relationship and that as long as we had and loved each other, we had everything we could wish for.

But that's when he fooled me. Making me believe in all of his lies.

One day Sorn called me and told me to reach her as soon as possible, which I did since it involved my lover. I saw her hiding behind a corner as she signed me to hush and get near her, which I did confusedly, she then whispered «So you will finally believe us. We weren't getting worried over nothing. Look at your dear "innocent" Seungyoon.»
I rolled my eyes and said annoyed slightly raising my voice «Him again? Leave him alone Sorn!»
She said also annoyed «Just look!» she pointed in a direction and I followed with my gaze, eyes widening as I gasped and felt my eyes tearing up.

There he was, Kang Seungyoon, my 3 years boyfriend making out with another girl, a lot of touching involved, just outside a motel.

My tears soon began to fall, as my knees buckled and I fell down to the ground, one hand over my mouth and the other on the floor, holding me up, Sorn quickly crouching beside me to try to comfort me «He doesn't deserve you... He never did...»
I blinked and said brokenly as he and the girl went inside «M-Maybe h-he doesn't mean it... L-Like, he w-was forced... H-He w-wouldn't- couldn't.»
Sorn said more severely now «Wake up Lalisa! He's cheating on you! He's been cheating on you since the start of your relationship!»
I yelled back at her crying «No! No! That can't be true!» I started hitting Sorn «You're lying! You just don't like him! You're all lying!»
I suddenly stood up «Lisa!» she called me as I ran away in tears «Lisa! Wait! Yo! LALISA!» I kept running, refusing to believe in what I've just seen.