😩Chap.34: Problems😩

Just as I had expected Jisoo didn't come home

Just as I had expected Jisoo didn't come home. And I felt so unsafe. Although it seemed like the bodyguards around the property had tripled, it wasn't the same as having Jisoo by my side. Yes, I was scared of her, yet, I looked for her. I needed her.

Putting Ireshi to sleep without her "mama's" goodnight kiss was hard as she was grown accustomed to that. But I was eventually able to convince her that Jisoo was going to be too late for being able to kiss her goodnight.

It was a lie. Of course. But I didn't have the heart to tell my precious daughter why her mama wasn't around as it was my fault.

I sat on the living room couch staring at my phone, more precisely staring at Jisoo's chat where I was contemplating whether to send her the message I had wrote.

"Come back please."

I sighed. What rights did I have to push and pull her like this?

Especially knowing that she would have definitely come back if I asked, but I knew I would have been scared of her and pushed her away again.

I locked my phone and placed my head in my hands, I didn't know what to do with her.

And then there was Seungyoon.

What was I supposed to do?

Was running away really going to be our only chance? I didn't think so. If he was able to find us in South Korea, he would have eventually found us wherever we went. And I couldn't make my daughter's life a constant running and danger. I had to do something.

I had to get rid of Seungyoon.

But what could have someone like me possibly have done? If I went to the police, they wouldn't believe me. They would have said there aren't enough proofs, or that it was my fault.

My phone pinged and I quickly looked at it hoping to see a message from Jisoo, but it wasn't her. It was from Seungyoon.

How did he get my number?!?

I started shaking and hyperventilating, and although my body seemed to not listen to my brain, I managed to open the text message.

"You missed me so much that you went to my step-sister? How pathetic of you dumb slut. You could have just called.

But tell me, how is our pretty daughter? Ready to be bred?"

At the last sentence my stomach crumpled on itself, as I felt bile reaching my throat, I tried to keep it down and keep my mouth close with my hand, wanting to run to the bathroom, but I was in such panic and shock, that I ended up throwing up on myself. It was shameful. But in that moment I was just so... Gone.