😥Chap.14: First Day😥

It was a very stressful and emotional week as Jisoo did her best to teach me and Ireshi to be without the other, most of the time she failed but perhaps something did improve a little

Ireshi and I were in bed, my precious daughter cuddled up to me as I held her tightly as we talked «Baby, tomorrow is mommy first day of work. I was able to convince Jisoo to let you come at least the first few days or week. So-»
Ireshi interrupted me «How? Mommy pay Princess Jisoo? Mommy, Jisoo rich rich. No need mommy cash.»
I chuckled at her choice of words «Mommy didn't give any cash to Jisoo. I kind of tricked her, you could say. I can't tell you how though. Because that's a secret.»

*Throwback to the night before...*

Come on Lalisa! Nobody is forcing you. You're doing it for Ireshi. Come on. She won't jump you.

I nervously looked at myself in the mirror, observing how one of those "weird" (in Ireshi's words) lingeries Jisoo bought for me made me look. It was a purple lace set, with many details and somehow the perfect fit. How did she knew my sizes was a mystery.

Ugh, I can't believe she was right when she said she would have seen me in these things sooner than I thought

Ugh, I can't believe she was right when she said she would have seen me in these things sooner than I thought... Look at me, trying to seduce Jisoo so I can take Ireshi with me at work. And I swore to never use my body for someone else's pleasure again....

I checked my body for a while, it definitely wasn't flawless and it wasn't as beautiful as before I got pregnant, but it wasn't as ugly as when I lived in the streets. It was okay. I still had some stretch marks here and there because of my pregnancy and a few scars due to the beatings I've got in the past. They were such a crude way to never make me forget what I've gone through.

Will she even find me attractive? After I've been touched and seen by so many? Ugh, I gotta try...

I covered myself with a robe and slowly went to Jisoo's office, knowing I didn't have to worry for Ireshi, as Somi was with her.

Once in front of the door, I glanced around, took a deep breath and then knocked on the door, her voice from inside saying «Come in! I'm on the phone give me a minute!»
I took one last breath and went in, Jisoo's eyes moving from the papers to me, her glasses making her look extra hot as she raised an eyebrow at my attire and hummed at whoever was talking to her on the phone, looking back down at some papers. In that moment, I bit my lower lip and quickly undid my robe dropping it on the ground, wanting to get it over with or my nerves would have gotten the best of me. The sound of the robe got Jisoo's attention, who took in a sharp breath and chocked on her saliva, her eyes wide.