😬Chap.27: Awkward Questions & Scolding 😬

«Granma? Grandpa?» I grab their attention as we were eating at a park «Mommy is no good

«Granma? Grandpa?» I grab their attention as we were eating at a park «Mommy is no good. She very sad you know?»
My grandparents look confused, grandma saying «What do you mean honey?»
I shrugged «Mommy is a crybaby. She don't know I know. But she not good. But you know? Mama really help mommy. They marry and in love. But mommy still not okay. Mommy see doctor very much.»
My grandpa asked «Doctor? She never mentioned us being sick.»
I hummed while sipping my juice «Yeah, mommy often sick. One time she lose blood from mouth, grandma? Is that lady period?»
My grandma shook her head «N-No honey. That means you're mommy was very sick that she hurt inside till she bleed, just like when you fall and scratch your knees hard.»
My eyes widen as I tear up «Mommy die of blood losen!?!»
My grandma side hugged me «No, no honey, if the doctor helped her she's fine now. What else happened to your mommy?»
I think about it «Mommy no come out of her room for many days. Mommy was very sad. And she smell. She no eat or wash. But don't worry, mama help mommy. Mama scold her and help clean and all of that. Mama and Somi take care of me when mommy sick. Do you know Somi? She's my best friend! She older and very funny! Ireshi love Somi a whooooole lot. Like sister. Grandma, grandpa, can Ireshi, no, I have a sister? Or brother? Can mommy and mama have baby two?»
My grandparents look at each other, my grandpa clearing his throat and keep eating, grandma say «You should ask your mommy. But I don't think she wants another. Not for a while at least.»
«Why?»
She smiled «It doesn't matter. It's adult things. Let's get back to eating.»

---

Me and Jisoo were now in the kitchen cooking dinner for everyone, Thai food, because of my parents, when suddenly I heard Ireshi scream «Princess home! Mommy! Mommy! Where are you?»«Here! We're both here baby!» I yelled back as I heard quick foots...

«Here! We're both here baby!» I yelled back as I heard quick footsteps of my beautiful daughter running to me. I turned around and crouched on my knees opening my arms, waiting for her. She quickly through herself at me hugging me «Mommy! Granpa and grandma are so funny! They buy me nice things too! They're the best! Also, mommy, I have important question. You ready?»
I stood up keeping her in my arms, while Jisoo smiled and pecked her on top of her head «Sure! Spit it out!»
Ireshi frowned «Mommy, you say spitting isn't nice.»
I chuckled «It was just a way or saying. Shoot.»
Ireshi hummed «Mama need to listen to okay?» she looked at Jisoo who hummed as she kept cooking «You marry and in love. Right? And I'm your baby. And mommy, mama, Ireshi want sibling. Can you give me sibling?»
Jisoo chocked on her saliva while I gasped and look at my parents who were looking everywhere but me «W-W-What?»
«Make baby with mama! Where do we get baby?» she asked and I looked at Jisoo who was now drinking some water
«U-Unnie... Help?»
Jisoo turned around and looked at Ireshi «No siblings for you Ireshi. I don't like kids. And we can't make another baby. I don't have a penis and neither does your mother.» my eyes widened as I interrupted Jisoo
«Unnie! She doesn't know about those things! She's too small!»
Jisoo raised an eyebrow «She needs to know. It's nothing scandalous. Answering and teaching her will make her avoid researching on her own.»
I glared at her «She doesn't need to know! Not now!»
Jisoo ignored me «As her mama I'll teach her. Ireshi.» my baby looked at her curious «There are a bunch of ways to get a baby, the most common and usual one is having sex. Or making love. It's when a man, puts his penis inside the woman vagina and comes inside her. That will make her pregnant hopefully. Although even there, there are various outcome but you'll learn in time. In me and you mother's case, we're both woman with a vagina, which mean we can't impregnate each other. The only way for us to have a baby it's either through adoption, finding a donor and one of us gets pregnant, or thanks to science we can have a very hard and expensive process to combine our genes and still with a donor have hopefully a baby. Is it clear?»
Ireshi blinked and looked at me «Mommy, me no understand. You can't have baby?»
I sighed «Not really... For now we can't, let's just say that. Now go get ready dinner will be ready soon.» I kissed her cheek and put her down as she ran away.

I sighed placing a hand on my forehead, closing my eyes and leaning against the counter «I didn't expect her to have these kind of questions already... I know she's smart but gosh, I wasn't ready... And Jisoo!» I turned around annoyed and placing my hand on my hips «Not cool! I said I didn't want her to know! I'm her mother! Listen to me!»
Jisoo shrugged «Knowledge is power.»
«She's barely 4! She's a baby!»
«Watch your food, it's about to burn.» she simply said as I panicked and moved my attention to the food, saving it in time.

«Lalisa.» my father deep, serious voice called me making me gulp, I knew I was in trouble
«W-What is it daddy?» I asked turning off the stove, the food now ready
«You caught blood? You went into a depressive episode? You've been sick and sad a lot? And you never mentioned it to us?!»
I gulped and turned around, then sighed «I didn't want to worry you, it wasn't anything big.»
Jisoo said also turning off her stuff «I disagree. Since I've met you you've got some serious stuff and when we first met, you were malnourished and about to break. Definitely not something little.»
«Jisoo!» I scolded her for exposing me «Keep your mouth shut!»
«Lalisa!» my mother scolded me as I looked down «Be more respectful! And from now on, if you're not going to be honest with us, we will leave and won't talk ever again.»
My eyes widened as I stepped near them worried «No! No! I'm sorry! I'm very sorry! I will be honest with you I promise ! I promise!» I hugged my parents «Please stay. Stay and talk....» I felt my eyes tear up but forced to keep everything in, I knew they didn't mean to panic me so much, it wasn't their fault. They didn't know what I went through.

They hugged me back and I smiled. I really loved my parents.

---

Me and Jisoo were back in her room after putting Ireshi to sleep «Jisoo, let me be clear. One, my parents mustn't know what I've been through. My parents needs peace not to worry about me again. Two, as I've told you Ireshi is my daughter, I make decisions and you can't undermine them. It really pissed me off. I want to keep her away from such things, especially sexual things. You should understand why.»
Jisoo rolled her eyes «It's exactly because I understand that I explained her. As I told you, she won't look about it on her own. She'll be safer. She won't go looking for answers, God knows where, and get into troubles. Because she'll know, we will be honest and answer her.»
I sighed and sat on the bed near her «You've got a point. I'm just so worried about her. I don't want her to get hurt.»
Jisoo placed one arm around my waist «Lisa, Ireshi will get hurt. Everyone does at a certain point it life. Because living means pain as well as joy, you can't keep her in a box and shield her from the world forever. I understand you want only the best for her. I do too. You're parents want the best for you and her too. The sooner you accept this, the better you'll feel.»
I sighed and leaned my head on her shoulder «Can I be honest? I don't really know how to be a mother. A good mother.»
Jisoo chuckled «It's okay. First time parents never know how to behave, you'll learn. And if my opinion matters to you at all, I think you're an amazing mother, Ireshi is growing well, she lacks in some stuff which is completely normal in your situation. You gave her everything you could and did the best you could, that alone is being a good parent. You're doing good Lisa and, I know I don't have any experience, but now I'll help you, you won't be alone anymore.» I looked up at her, as she was looking down so our eyes met. We stared at each other for a while, until my eyes went to her heart shaped lips and suddenly felt the need to kiss her. Which I did. Wrapping my arms around her to make sure she didn't pull away.

I couldn't believe I had fallen in love after all I've been through. I couldn't believe someone could like me after knowing what I've been through.

I was happy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
1551 words

Hello! I was able to update, I still don't know when I'll restart updating regularly, I need to save all my stories on my computer but I still didn't have second, no kidding. I'll try to update but I can't guarantee that. Everything is going wrong with Wattpad and my stories lately ahaha

Anyway, what would you have done in Lisoo's place if Ireshi asked you such things? Would you have been honest, ignored it and diverted her attention or lied?

Thanks for reading commenting and voting!

Big hug and kiss 😘🤗

-Ary 🦄🤙🏻🌈

Rock-A-Bye//Lisoo 리수On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara