💰Chap.6: Princess Castle💰

«Wooooaaahhhh! Mommy! Mommy! So big!!!» I say happy, while I look at Princess Jisoo castle «A castle! It's a castle!»Mommy smile at me «It's a villa baby, not a castle

Mommy smile at me «It's a villa baby, not a castle. But it is big and pretty if that's what you mean.» Ireshi let mommy hand go and look at the sparkling floor, do it have glitter or fairy dust for sparkle?
Baby look at mommy and Princess Jisoo.

Jisoo is holding mommy because she was weak and forgot how to walk. Silly mommy. Ireshi will teach mommy to walk again with no help. Mommy was no little girl anymore.

Princess Jisoo so pretty. Is mommy and Ireshi princess too now?

«Princess Jisoo. Ireshi and mommy princess too now?» I questioned as she smiled
«Sure you are.»
I made big happy smile and jump happy «Yayyyy! Yaaaaay! Ireshi princess! Yayy!» mommy cough and she look pale but mommy hand was red, period from mouth? Mommy weird.

Mommy say she no blood anymore from kitty. Maybe she blood from mouth now? Ireshi will blood from mouth too? Yuck.

I mentally thanked evolution for making babies and children unaware of many things, or else I'd have really felt bad for scaring and worrying my baby

I mentally thanked evolution for making babies and children unaware of many things, or else I'd have really felt bad for scaring and worrying my baby. We spent a week in the hospital and it was the hardest week of my life. Me and Ireshi had to keep some distance and wear masks. Luckily my illness wasn't that bad and now we can stay closer. But still be careful.

«Let's get you to bed Lalisa.» Jisoo said as I nodded
«Fine. Ireshi baby, come, we're going to our room»
Jisoo said «She has a room on her own.»
I shook my head «No. She needs to stay under my supervision AND she can't sleep alone. She's always been literally attached to me since day one. Even if I allowed her and trusted you to make her sleep in her room, she wouldn't.»
She raised an eyebrow «Really?»
I nodded «Ask her.»
Jisoo called Ireshi and asked «Hey little princess, would you like a room all yours? To sleep on a bed all on your own?»
Ireshi's face, drastically fell and she shook her head running to me, hugging my legs «No! No leave mommy! Mommy no leave Ireshi!!» the panick in her voice was evident as I nodded
«You'll stay with me don't worry.» then I turned to Jisoo «See? Once she'll be older and we'll have our place if she wants to, she can try to sleep on her own.»
Jisoo nodded and shrugged «You're the mother. But, if she's so attached, how is she gonna stay without you when you'll work?»
I shrugged «She comes with me. She's used to follow me on the job.»
I groaned «I can't have a child run around my company.»
I scoffed offended and crossed my arms «Mind you, Ireshi is a very well behaved kid alright? She's better than normal kids.»
She pointed out «She's three most likely going for 4 and speaks like a 2 years old. How is she better?»
I puffed my cheeks, this woman was really getting on my nerves «She's learning 3 languages at once and I can't really teach her since we're in a situation. She's pretty good trust me.»
Jisoo pointed out once again «Shouldn't you focus on teaching her the language of the country she lives in?»
I rolled my eyes «No, because to speak to my family and our relatives she needs Thai and English as well. As long as people understand her, she's good. She'll get better with time. She's only 3 after all.»
She shrugged «She is a little better than usual kids I guess if she can really speak 3 languages. Come on now, let's get you cleaned and to bed. Can you shower alone or do you need help?» I blushed and looked away, gently taking Ireshi's hand «We can do it without you of course. Come on Ireshi. We'll take a nice warm shower now.» we waited for Jisoo to guide us to what would have been our room, who also had a bathroom attached to it.