👶🏻Prologue👶🏻

«Lisa please, let us come with you

«Lisa please, let us come with you. You're all alone, you don't know the language, you have no job and... And have a newborn to take care of.» my mother said sobbing as I shook my head, crying as well
«I can't mom, I can't. I need to disappear. Understand please, there's no way I can live here. I'll come back one day I promise. And you can come visit me when I'll be settled.»
My father said «But it might be years before we see each other.»
I shook my head «I'm sorry. I need to go. Now. Before he finds out. And don't worry, I watched enough k-dramas to be able to form some basic sentences. Don't call me, I'll be the one when I can.»

I heard my flight getting called, so I adjusted my bucket hat and mask, so I wouldn't be recognized easily as I briefly hugged my parents goodbye, as I made my way towards the gate, my newborn daughter Ireshi (อิเรชิ), (which means queen) in one arm, while the other pulled all the luggages piled one over the other.

I was really struggling, so some kind soul offered to help me with my luggage as he took the same flight, I tried to refuse but he insisted so I nodded my head thanking him.

Finally after quite some long time, I was at my seat, Ireshi still sleeping peacefully as I had fed her while getting to the airport. I looked down at her smiling, caressing her cheek.

 I looked down at her smiling, caressing her cheek

No one's gonna hurt you. I swear. I'll protect you with my soul and body little one.

I sighed and looked out the small window, seeing that we were finally taking off and my anxiety could calm down. I was leaving Thailand behind, my family, friends, my life.... But mainly him.

I looked back down at Ireshi who whined a little, as I gently hushed her and slightly jumped her in my arms.

«It's a beautiful girl. How old is she?» the old lady beside me asked smiling, making me look at her and smile
«She's just a week old.»
She nodded and asked politely «May I ask why you're traveling with such young child? It's more safe when they're at least three months old.»
I pursed my lips and bit my lower lip, looking back down at my precious child «It's for our good. For her own good.»
The old lady hummed and added «You also look very young miss, how old are you?»
I gave her a small shy smile «I'm 17... Ireshi... Wasn't really uhm how to say it...»
«In your plans?» she helped as I hummed
«We could say that. I mean she was but like, when I would have been older.»
The old lady kept talking to me sweetly and politely instead of judging me like many would have done «And where's the father?»
I changed my expression into, as much as I could, a cynical one «He doesn't know. I left him. He mustn't know.»
She softly placed a hand on my cheek, drying a tear that escaped me «Don't cry little one. Princesses don't cry. So keep your head up or your crown will fall, don't shred a tear for him. He's not worth it. Tell me dear, will you have a place to stay in South Korea?»
I bit my lower lip and shook my head «I'll figure something out.»
«I wish I could help you in any way. But I won't stay in South Korea for more than a week...» she said sadly as I shook my head and smiled
«Oh no, it's okay. We'll be okay. We're gonna make it.»
She smiled back «I'm so proud of you. Although I don't know you. I'm proud and I'm sure you're strong and will make it through.»
I smiled and hummed in agreement «Of course! I will give my little treasure only the best I can!»