💥💔Chap.8: The Painful Past💔💥

*Back to Lisa in Thailand

*Back to Lisa in Thailand....*

It has been a week since Seungyoon did what he did. It has been a week since I didn't come out of the room and ignored everyone's texts and calls. It has been a week of crying and nightmares. Nightmares where I was still trapped under him, where I wasn't able to escape, where he killed me.

I knew all my friends and my family were worried about me, but I couldn't bring myself to show myself, to leave my shower, to stop scrubbing myself, to stop hating myself. I barely ate and slept.
I was ashamed, I was so ashamed, I felt so alone, so unwanted, so abandoned, I wasn't in my right mind at all. I felt like I wasn't myself. I felt as if I was an empty shell of the person I used to be.
The pain and marks he left on me never seemed to leave. And his touch. His smell. His strength. His skin. His thrusts. His beatings. I could still feel everything.

At the time, it didn't occur to me that he could have impregnated me, my mind was in shambles and I couldn't think about anything.

It took me two weeks, to finally leave my room, never telling anyone what happened.
It took me a month, before I felt safe enough to step in our garden.
After a month and a half, I secretly went to see if I was pregnant and to my huge luck, I wasn't.
It was the start of the second month when he made his appearance outside my school. And that day, I was alone.

That day I had to stay later at school to catch up on all the things I missed if I wanted to pass the year. And somehow he knew that was the perfect time to get to me. When I thought I would have never saw him again, when I thought I was safe, when I thought it was over.

Seungyoon basically abducted me after school, forcing me in his car as I screamed for help, but no one heard me.
In the car I wasn't alone with him, two of his friends were there and kept me still as I tried fighting back.
Seungyoon drove for a long, long time. I had no idea where we were going. Or what was happening.

All I knew is that we stopped in a what seemed abandoned building, as I got dragged out and brought inside: arms tied behind my back and ankles tied together. They threw me on the dirty floor and moved away, allowing my ex-boyfriend to approach me. He harshly grabbed my hair and pulled them up to make me look at him
«Lalisa, Lalisa, why did you have to make things this hard? Look what I have to do for you to learn a lesson.»
«S-Seungyoon, let me go! What do you want from me?! Haven't you taken enough?!» I scream cried at him as he back slapped me in the cheek, letting my hair go, so with the force I hit the floor
«Watch your mouth Lalisa. You're in no position to speak and I don't have much time. So let me get straight to the point. Because of all the mess you caused at my house I had to spend a great deal of money and you know damn well I don't like spending them. So it's just right for you to repay me. So I've spoke to people here and there and found the perfect way for you to do so. I'll sell your body for a while, until I'll make at least all the money I need. And as you know, I can't keep you here against your will, as your parents would get worried. So we need a deal. Everyday from 6 p.m to 4 a.m, you'll come here. Where clients will wait for you. You'll do whatever they say without as much as a word.»
«You're sick Seungyoon!! I will never do that! Let me go!» I cried and struggled only to get kicked in the stomach making me curl on myself in pain
«You better do it Lalisa. Or you can say goodbye to your grandparents. And then your parents will follow, then your friends, and so on until it'll be your turn. Don't test me Lalisa. You probably should know by now that I could.»

I couldn't believe his threats, he was just a guy, but I also couldn't chose to not believe them as I knew that he usually didn't talk unless he meant it. So I had no choice.

I nodded and cried defeatedly «F-Fine... Don't hurt anyone please....»
Seungyoon smirked «Great, your first group of clients will be here soon. Oh but don't worry, you won't get pregnant, yes they'll cum wherever they want, but I promise, I won't let a baby grow in your womb. I'll make sure the only baby you'll carry will be mine so that you'll always remember me.» I wanted to object but he kicked my stomach a bunch of times making me spit blood and scream in pain as I heard new voices getting nearer.

My first clients. The first of many, many more.

---

It took me a whole month and a half of selling my body to satisfy Seungyoon request; I suffered the rapes, the beatings, the requests I got in silence, too scared for my loved ones.

But once I thought it was over Seungyoon, closed my terrifying road in what he called "The Gran Finale".

He raped me again. And again. And again. For days. Until he was sure I remained pregnant, knowing I could have never aborted. Then, like an sack of trash, he left me at my house and never appeared again, promising to visit once the baby would be born, to put another in me.

I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant until I was in my seventh month, where even the my largest clothes couldn't hide it anymore.
And once my parents knew, instead of getting mad at me or prying out of me how that happened, they offered their full support, making me cry as I didn't deserve it. I never told them what he did. Or why I didn't want him to have any updates. I just told them that since we broke badly I didn't want him in our life any longer. And like the amazing parents they were they simply supported me. And I just couldn't understand how I was blessed with such great parents.

A month sooner than planned, Ireshi was born and I took this opportunity to ran away. Far away. Where Seungyoon couldn't find us. Couldn't find me.

I didn't know if I would have ever returned to Thailand.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
1113 words

Poor Lalisa... Seungyoon really ruined her... Do you think he'll ever pay for what he did? Do you think Lisa will ever heal from such traumas?

Thanks for reading commenting and voting!
Big hug and kiss 🤗😘

-Ary 🤙🏻🦄🌈