☺️Chap.29: Just Us Two☺️

It was a little over a year by now since me and Ireshi first met Jisoo and things haven't changed much if not only got better

It was a little over a year by now since me and Ireshi first met Jisoo and things haven't changed much if not only got better. On the intimate side I was still pretty far from feeling okay, so sex was still pretty taboo for me. The actual penetration part. The whole main point. The whole, fully giving myself to her. You know what I mean.

On a positive note, I tried out the whole modeling thing and after a bunch of panic attacks, it didn't go that bad. So that was now my job. Jisoo had showed some jealous sides of her that initially helped me through the shoot and made me feel safer. Because I knew she was always there to watch me and make sure I was alright. We also worked on a really pretty mask I would have worn to keep my identity a secret. It changed based on what I had to model.
My parents were back in Thailand after staying for three months and a lot of convincing from me that I would have been fine. Jisoo was also able to convince me to enroll Ireshi into a high security private kindergarten and after touring the place a billion times and asked and re-asked another insane amount of questions, as well as Jisoo taking pity of the kindergarten staff, I took a step back and trusted Jisoo. So after being with Ireshi the first week not able to part from her, now we were at the first day where I would have let her go on her own.

I was kneeling in front of her, hugging her tight to me and passing one hand through her beautiful ponytail of long, soft, black hair «Mommy loves you so much Ireshi, you'll be fine. It'll be okay. You'll have so much fun. I'll pick you up when it's time alright? If you need me just tell them to call me and I'll be right here. There's no need to be afraid.»
Ireshi hugged me back «Mommy, I should say this to you. You're scared, not me. I'm okay.»
Jisoo chuckled «Smart girl. I told you Liz that she'd be fine and that you're the problem here.»
I glared up at her with teary eyes, because yes, I was trying not to cry in front of Ireshi «You shut up!! You're the monster separating us!»
She chuckled and rolled her eyes «Let Ireshi go Lisa, or she'll be late.»
Ireshi hummed and pushed me away «Yeah! Let go! My friends are waiting for me!» I reluctantly let go, but not before covering her face in kisses making her chuckle and kiss me back «Bye bye mommy! Bye bye mama!»

«Ireshi» a little boy asked holding her dad's hand «Mama and Mommy? Really?»
Ireshi nodded «Yes. Mommy give birth to me. Mama adopted me. Mommy and Mama is in love. And I love mommy and mama. They're my moms.»
The little boy looked confused «No daddy?»
Ireshi shook her head «Nope.»
The little boy said «But papa told me you need a boy to get mommy preggy to have a baby.»
Ireshi looked at me confused «Yeah, I heard. Mommy, how did you get preggy?»

I froze and stood up abruptly looking at Jisoo trying not to panic. Being the more collected, mature and better person between us, she immediately stepped in «You see Ireshi, sometimes, you can get pregnant without a partner. There's many facilities which allow that. It's artificial insemination. Where a man sperm gets injec-»
«Unnie!!!!» I scolded her interrupting her «Not everyone agrees with your filterless method! You're traumatizing children!»
Jisoo looked around and shrugged, her attention back on Ireshi «Do you think I care? I dislike children. Ireshi apart. Now, what I was saying? Oh yeah, the donor's sperm, that the woman or couple decided, gets injected into the woman ovules and basically that's it. Another way to get pregnant is by having sex with a man, even for one night, the condom breaks and you can get pregnant. There are many ways without the need of a partner.»
Ireshi nodded «Oh I get it. Heard that Byungho? No need for a daddy. Let's go?»
He nodded and let go of his (shocked) dad hand to grab Ireshi's and they walked to the teacher.