😱Chap.32: Nothing Lasts Forever😱

«Jisoo, why is Ireshi so late? Didn't you send someone to get her? Why the hell she isn't here at this hour!?» I asked panicking as my daughter should have been back from almost an hour now«Don't worry, the driver contacted me saying they're late ...

«Don't worry, the driver contacted me saying they're late because Ireshi was with a friend.» my girlfriend tried to calm me down but I shook my head
«No, something is wrong. I can feel it. Jisoo, we need to get her. Now. Please.» I was already tearing up and about to have a full panic attack when the door opened and my daughter came in yelling and smiling
«Hiiiii! Mommy! Mama! I miss you!»
I bent down to catch her in my arms and pick her up, cuddling and kissing her «Mommy! Mommy! I love you! Why you sad?»
I shook my head «I was just worried. You were late. Why were you late? Are you okay?»
She nodded «Yes! I met this nice guy. He big! Like you! He is there to pick his brother. We played a little. He gave me something for you! He said you're friends! Here!» she fished out a letter from her dress pocket and I took it
to read it, while I gave Ireshi to Jisoo.

I pursed my lips confused «Baby, mommy has no boy friends here.»
She shrugged and cuddled Jisoo more, smiling and playing with the older's hair «Dunno.»
Jisoo scolded her a little «Ireshi, you shouldn't hang out or get anything from strangers. Even if they say they're someone you know friends. They might lie and hurt you. You know it.»
Ireshi nodded «But he showed me a photo of him and mommy! Mommy was so cute. He said mommy was 15 there. Mommy you always are young! You are always so pretty!»
I tensed a little and held the letter tighter «I-Ireshi. How did he look?»
She shrugged again «Dunno. He had a mask cuz he said he's a little sick. And a bucket hat! But he was tall.» I took a deep breath and looked at Jisoo, who looked at me questioningly.

I looked down at the letter and opened it, my hands slightly shaking. I pulled out the content and opened the letter, a photo almost falling on the floor. I ignored it and read the one line that was written in red ink.

"I've found you. My dumb slut."

No, no, no, it can't be!

I quickly flipped the photo and looked at it. I immediately screamed and let everything fall as I also fell on the floor in shock. My tears quickly left my eyes as I went into a full panic attack, my brain getting stormed by traumatizing memories.

I could barely notice Jisoo calling Somi and giving her Ireshi to leave as I was too shocked.

My girlfriend was quickly beside me as I said panicking «H-He, he found us! He found me! Jisoo! He found me!»
Jisoo wrapped one arm around me, pulling me closer to her, while with the other she took the letter and photo quickly scanning those «This pic... Oh my God!! Is that how badly he hurt you all the time?!» I nodded, ashamed that Jisoo could see me in that state.

I remembered the day that photo was taken against my will very clearly. It was towards my last days of torture. That picture was specifically taken after a "party". I was badly bruised, on the floor, bledding, cum and spit everywhere. My body full of awful writing and things cut into my skin. Cigarettes burns. I was at one of my lowest moments. I wasn't even sure how could I survive that.