👭🏻Chap.17: Codependent? pt.2👭🏻

I look at mommy and princess, why mommy uppie dress? Baby didn't know

I look at mommy and princess, why mommy uppie dress? Baby didn't know. Mommy look hot. Princess Jisoo really like mommy. I like mommy.

«Mommy, Princess Jisoo, you weird. And mommy why sad? Princess mean to you? Ireshi punch her!!!»
Princess chuckle and mommy said «Baby, mommy's okay. Jisoo unnie just said something very nice.»
«Why cry?» I confused.
«Because... it happens sometimes. Don't worry.»
«Baby hungwy~~!!»
Mommy say «We'll be there soon don't worry.»

The evalator (elevator) door open and we go out.

Where is meanie kitty? Ireshi hab treats!

«Princess Jisoo, where kitty cat?» I ask and princess laugh
«She's probably waiting for us at the table. Let's go.» princess take one hand and mommy take another my hand, I like it.

I look at mommy and she not happy. Maybe mommy sick again?

«Lisa, I'm here, don't look like that.» princess say and mommy roll eyes
«Don't tell me what to do.»
I chuckle and look at many tables and many persons «Woah! Biiiig!»
Princess nodded «Yes. Me and Jennie have a lot of employees.»
I confuse «Em- Eplo- Emopl- what?»
Mommy say «Employees. It means she has many people working here. The people who work for her are her employees. I am too.»
I nod and then look around and see kitty girl, I smile and run, mommy gasp and call me but me no listen and go to meanie kitty «Kitty! Kitty! Look! Ireshi give this to you!»
Kitty made a weird face and then look behind me at mommy, she scold me «No running from me Ireshi! And listen when I call! You could have gotten kidnapped or hurt! Do I have to ground you? Bad girl.»
Me sad, mommy mean «Sowwy....»
Kitty girl now smile and take small box, open it and is mad «WHAT IS THIS?»
«Princess say for you, you like it. Now eat good kitty.»

Princess laugh loud, Meanie Kitty very mad and red face, mommy weird, me confused.

Kitty say «Fuck you Jisoo! I'll show them up your ass one after the other!»
Mommy gasp and scold Meanie Kitty «Jennie! Words!»
I look mommy «That up princess ass and fuck?»
Mommy eyes very wide and she very angry, she cross arms and look mad at Ireshi «Ireshi! What did I say about bad words?!»
I pout «No say... But mommy, Meanie Kitty say!»
«Meanie Kitty is a very bad girl. And I'm sure she'll be punished.»

»