😧Chap.7: Spoiled😧

If I had to be honest I didn't really like kids, they were annoying, troublesome and disgusting

If I had to be honest I didn't really like kids, they were annoying, troublesome and disgusting. But since I first met Ireshi, I felt different towards her, we can say I had a soft spot for the little one.

As we bought our fifth bag of clothes for her and for Lalisa, we were now in a toy store. You could totally see Ireshi had never been to one or rarely went to one, as she ran around everywhere, amazed and choosing every toy she liked under my orders. Usually kids running around bothered me, but again, I had a soft spot for her and found it adorable. She had a lot of common points with her mother; the lips were plump and big as Lalisa's, her eyes sweet and big just like her mother's, her mother's bangs were also on her, puffy cheeks, round-ish face, her mother's. I wondered how her father looked like and what was Lalisa's type. I also wondered why her mother was afraid of men and the father wasn't in the picture.

«Princess Jisoo! Princess Jisoo! Ireshi have this can?» she asked struggling to pull behind her a giant stuffed pastel yellow bunny, it was hilariously cute
«Don't you think it's too big for you?»
She shook her head «It for mommy. Mommy like bunny and mommy like cuddles and and, mommy have no toy. And Ireshi want mommy to have giant bunny! Can Ireshi princess Jisoo?»
I nodded «Sure. You can get whatever you want.»

She smiled happily and tried to pull the giant bunny behind her, but it didn't budge so she stomped her foot annoyed and facing it, she started pulling one if the paws, only to suddenly fall on her butt and the bunny on top of her.

Oh shit! Hope she's not hurt!

I signalled my bodyguards to take the bunny as I quickly cradled a crying Ireshi in my arms, she surely hurt herself. I helped her calm down and then, keeping her in my arms we decided that it was time to get back home. When I asked her if she wanted some sweets she looked confused as she told me she didn't know what those tasted like but that a guy her mother worked for had given her some but still hadn't had the chance to eat them. She said she wanted her mommy and didn't care about anything else. And so, home we went.

---

Ireshi started yelling through the house «MOMMY! MOMMY! IRESHI PRESENT FOR YOU!!! MOMMYYYYYY!» I was about to shush her thinking that Lalisa was asleep but my eyes widened as I saw said person running down the stairs towards Ireshi super worried and with signs of blood around her mouth. I sighed and mentally made a memo to check when the doctor and nurse would be here.

«What is it baby? You okay? Are you hurt? Something bad happened?» she bombarded with questions worriedly as Ireshi hugged her and shook her head no smiling
«Mommy! Miss you!»
Lalisa smiled and patted her daughter's hair «I missed you too. What did you do?»
Ireshi told her happily «Princess Jisoo get many clothes for mommy and Ireshi! And toys for Ireshi and, mommy, mommy, Ireshi have present for you.»
Lalisa raised an eyebrow at me saying «Don't spoil her. I can't give her all of the things you can. And we can't go around with so many things.»
I shrugged «You'll be staying here so what's the issue?» I signalled my bodyguard to give the huge bunny to Lalisa «Ireshi got this for you. Said you like bunnies and cuddles and have no toys.»
Lisa looked a little shocked at the giant stuffed animal, then smiled and kissed her daughter «Awww! Thank you baby, it's so beautiful!! Did you chose it?»
She nodded and said «And princess Jisoo, chose clothes for mommy! Very pretty and very... Weird.»
The mother looked at her daughter with furrowed eyebrows «Weird?»
Ireshi shrugged «Tiny panties and invisible panties and weird stuff panties and tiny clothes, tight clothes, huge clothes. Weird clothes.» the Thai cheeks tinted of red as she looked at me forcing herself to keep a smile on her face for Ireshi
«Weird clothes uh? I might need to talk to princess Jisoo about those then. Let's get your toys in the room that should have been yours so it can be your playroom okay? Then when you'll play, I'll talk to princess Jisoo.»