👭🏻Chap.16: Codependent? pt.1👭🏻

After making countless of recommendations to both, Jisoo entrusted Lalisa to Chaeyoung to tour her around and teach her the details of her new job, Ireshi attached to her mother hip obviously

Jisoo would have more than gladly gave Lisa a tour but due to her absence she was quickly stormed with phone calls and meetings to attend to.

Jisoo was worried about when she would have seen Lalisa again that day, although she would have saw her everyday at work once settled since she was to stay in Jisoo's office. But it seemed like her worries were very short lived as an hour and a half later, Lalisa suddenly bursted through her office door, Ireshi close behind her chuckling, interrupting her phone call. The mother ran straight to Jisoo and pushing her away from her desk (her chair had wheels), she hid beneath it. Ireshi sitting at what would have been her mother's desk swinging her legs. The CEO was completely confused and while still going on with the important phone call, she moved one hand to Lalisa's hair, gently passing her fingers through it and trying to silently comfort her, the thai slowly moving her head towards the hand and then placing it on the older's thighs. Jisoo kept going with it, wondering what had happened to Lalisa.

As soon as she placed down the phone, she immediately asked worried «Lali, what happened?»
The thai seemed to have gone mute and not much later Rosé bursted through the door «Lalisa you're here!?!»
Jisoo raised an eyebrow unimpressed while Chaeyoung quickly explained «I didn't do anything! It was Taeyang! You know how he is when he introduces himself! I tried to stop him, but Lalisa punched him square in the nose and ran away, Ireshi following her! I've been looking for her everywhere I swear!!»
Jisoo looked down at her terrified young mother «He tried to hug you?»
She slowly nodded and hid her face in the CEO's thighs, the secretary asking «What the hell is she doing underneath your desk?»
She rolled her eyes «Seeking shelter obviously. She knows she's safe with me. Or more like, "I'm either on my own or I go to the CEO holding all the power here."»
«Seeking shelter or eating you out?» Rosé joked and Jisoo reminded her sternly
«Watch your mouth! You might be my secretary and friend, but stay in line. Out now.»

Rosé rolled her eyes and went out, while I looked down at a shaking Lalisa and sighed «Lali, sweetie, come out of there

Rosé rolled her eyes and went out, while I looked down at a shaking Lalisa and sighed «Lali, sweetie, come out of there. You're safe. Taeyang is just like that. He didn't mean any bad. You'll meet people like that in life more often than you think. You can't react like this everytime. You're gonna have a heart attack. Literally.» and just like most of the times that Lalisa fell into her "trauma zone" (as I've named it), she went nonverbal. And only time could tell when she would have spoken again... Or simply Ireshi.
Even in Lisa's nonverbal moments her love for her daughter was so great, that she talked. Short, quick sentences. But she talked to her daughter.