"My Angel in Disguise" 56

“The day you gave me a Champagne Rose, I felt happy inside. You taught me that, flowers can be given any time, any where and not on a specific time and date like Valentine’s Day. They became my favorite from that day onwards by the way.” “I heard Daniel was planning to court you, I didn’t say a word because I felt I have no right to.”

“I saw you sitting on the swing, alone. I was actually looking for you. I was so happy that I could accompany you that moment. You were so sad that my heart melted. Still wonder how I got the Champagne Rose out of nowhere? I’m glad I made you happy, I had to take a stolen photo.”

“You didn’t return my handkerchief though, but it’s okay.” “Flowers represent happiness, they make people happy and I want people to know that all of us deserve to be happy even in the darkest times of our lives. You’re amazing, just the way you are.”

“I saw you walked away and went to the beach by yourself. I worried that I followed you. I left you chocolates to make you feel better.” “I saw you crying, and I knew it was because of Daniel. My heart started to ache that moment. You ran away when you saw Daniel, I was so angry at him that I unintentionally kicked the ball to him.” “I wish, I wish I was there to comfort you.”

“I chased you because I wanted to comfort you. But then, I know you’re going to meet my grandmother. I didn’t want her to see me follow you. I don’t know but, I’d like this to be a secret. You know what? I secretly follow you whenever you meet with my grandmother.”

“I knew you weren’t feeling well, so I baked a chocolate cake with my grandmother. I told her that chocolates can make girls feel lighter inside and more comfortable. I hope they did.” “I was surprised that you gave a piece of the cake I baked. I noticed I was getting better at baking and thought that it was because I have an inspiration.”

“I saw you with Tiffany; I had a dagger look at her. I’m worried that she might do something silly again. I can’t resist but follow. But when I saw you and Tiffany walk, I was calmed. You were able to change her, just like you changed me. That day, I started to leave a Champagne Rose at your apartment.”

“I was really bothered when I started not seeing you often. That’s when the love triangle was built. I somehow wished that it was me whom you love.” “I left a Champagne Rose at your apartment. I was waiting for you because I wanted to tell you how I really feel for you but… you left us. You saved Tiffany and left us. I felt like my world’s going to stop from spinning. I had no light, I was lost; I was losing myself for losing you.”

“Remember the Champagne Rose you once gave me? I had it laminated. I also had a Violet lace tied on it, your favorite color. I always kept it together with this diary.” “I composed a piano piece for you, it was so sad because I was so sad losing you.”