"My Angel in Disguise" 58

“I had to accompany you at the clinic. I saw small wounds on your fingers and wondered what’s happening to you. I almost kissed you but Tiffany came in.” “The day we bought flowers at the shop, you asked if I knew the owner. Yes, I know him. I buy flowers there.”

“I found out that you were the one who donated blood to Ms. Alyson’s brother Josh. I was so overwhelmed on how you changed somebody else’s life.” “I noticed you started to look weary, I wonder why. I couldn’t ask you because I don’t want you to wonder.”

“I left a rose outside your house, but this kid named Carlo saw me. I told him not to tell you that I was the one who leaves Champagne Roses outside your house. Now I know why you’re always tired.” “You saw me sitting beside the tree where Cyndi died.  You noticed the yellow scarf. It’s a promise of remembering and departure, I said goodbye to Cyndi because… I know I love you. I know she’s happy for us, because of the rain. Sorry if I was about to kiss you again, I don’t why I always get carried away. I was happy that you would always take the roses I leave.”

“I was happy you knew my birthday. I really wanted you to come and meet my family. I really appreciate your gift. The Misanga you tied, the jar of paper stars and the Champagne Rose. I’m wondering what you wished for me. Again, I’m sorry for my unbearable actions but I was happy that you sang to me on my birthday.”

“I was so happy that we became very close but… I don’t know why we started to have this gap. Did I do something wrong? I’m so sorry and I wonder what I did. I kept on thinking.” “My father called and I had to go out of the country. My father wanted me to study abroad. I was so sad. I don’t know if I should tell you or not but I thought I should. But, we never meet. I knew something was wrong, you were ignoring me.”

“So, I decided to leave this diary and a letter to you. I hope that you’ll read them all. Kathryn, I don’t know when I’ll be back but, I know that we will meet again because I will find every way to find you. I love you Kathryn.”

“Are you alright my daughter?” George asked his daughter. “I’m fine dad” Kathryn answered him as she looked outside the car’s window and held tight her bag. Aunt Grace held her hand and smiled at her. “Kathryn, you’ll meet a lot of new people there. I’m happy you agreed on going with me” George said as he looked at his daughter. “I didn’t want daddy to be disappointed because I love him” Kathryn said as she smiled at her father.

“Thank you for understanding your daddy. I have a good friend there, your Uncle Ronald. I’ll introduce him to you later” George said. “Sure” Kathryn answered. “Kathryn, your father’s just looking for someone good enough for you” Grace told Kathryn. “I know” Kathryn said as she kept looking outside the window.