"My Angel in Disguise" 59 END

“Hey, it’s good to be back with you” they all greeted when they arrived at the celebration. “Just be relaxed, okay?” asked Grace. Kathryn nodded and wandered around. “Kathryn” Aunt Grace called her. “Come here, your father’s looking for you” she smilingly told Kathryn. Kathryn walked back to them.

“Kathryn, this is your Uncle Ronald, he just got back here from Canada. He’s a good friend of mine” George told his daughter. Kathryn was paying any attention to her father; she was staring at the person in front of her with teary eyes. “And then we…” said George as he noticed her daughter with teary eyes. “Kathryn, are you okay? Are you not feeling well? Let’s go home then” George said as he and Ronald looked at Kathryn and Russell.

Russell and Kathryn were sitting on a big swing at the venue’s garden. The night was dark for the moon was bright. The stars were sparkling as the clouds were thick. “How have you been?” Russell asked Kathryn. She looked at him and said “I’ve been fine.” “That’s good” he said, “You?” she asked him. “I’m fine too” he answered. “I just missed someone” he added.

Kathryn looked at him and asked, “Who, Cyndi or me?” Russell smiled at her and answered, “Both.” His face came closer to her face, his lips touched hers. Before they knew it, they were romantically kissing one another under the night sky. That moment, the Misanga on Russell’s wrist fell down to ground. Kathryn’s wish finally came true, and it was of pure and true love.