Here to stay

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

She wasn't sure where Hanta was at, so when she spotted Denki talking to Kyoka as they rolled the supplies that she and her friends had brought, she interrupted them, looking at the male, "Have you seen Hanta?"

"Oh, Hanta?" Denki thought for a moment, looking at the sky, "I think...he's in his house?"

Kyoka let out a sigh and looked at the girl, "He's in the workhouse next to Mei. He's supposed to bring you supplies for your home. I'm Kyoka by the way."

F/n eyed her hand before shaking it, "I'm F/n. Thank's."

Kyoka let out a hum and watched as the girl left for Hanta. She then looked back at Denki as he continued their conversation and made their way towards the food house, rolling their utility carts that were filled with boxes of supplies.

She hurriedly made her way towards her cousin, ignoring those that waved at her and tried to talk to her. She knows it's rude, but she didn't have time to be friendly with people she's never going to see again and meeting them was the least of her problems.

After finding the workhouse and seeing that the garage was open with Hanta filling stuff in a woven basket, she had let her eyes wander. They did have a good amount of stash, but how long will that last with how many people are inside the community? Plus adding the bandits that she overheard.

"This where you've been all day?" She asked as Hanta placed dish soap in the basket.

"Yeah, pretty much." Hanta said, making eye contact, "This is my job. I'm not sure if Mr. Nezu explained about the work assignments."

"He did." She nodded and then crossed her arms, leaning on her legs. She looked at the male, seeing how well he was doing made her feel relieved, "How long have you been here?"

"Four months. Toshinori and Shota found me not too far away from here." He said, though he had to look away and let out an internal sigh, feeling like there was something important to discuss, "...F/n...your paren-"

"I know." She said, shrugging, "I didn't expect them to make it out. I saw my mom, my sister and my grandmother dying." She then gave him a sorrowful look, "...Then I saw your mother."

His fingers clenched around the woven basket as he tried to control his tears, "I know, I saw her after I...after I put down your father."

She had to let out a chuckle, rolling her eyes as well as feeling disappointed, "Let me guess, he told you to shoot him?"

"That's not funny, F/n." He gave her a slight glare, but his expression then softened, understanding that she had a concerning way of grieving. There were still nights where his mind kept him up from dreaming of that day.