ミ★ 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘒𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘪 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦: ★彡

Info: A toxic love is like a lethal injection, except instead of traveling through your veins, it travels straight to your heart.

Warnings: Angst Angst Angst!! toxic! Koko, arranged marriage between reader and Koko, mental abuse, reader commits suicide, toxic relationship, reader gets used, reader's father has an alcohol addiction, reader's father dies, reader suffers from depression & suicidal thoughts, forced breeding, miscarriage, rape (isn't described,) plot twists! major character death oops

For the most part, this is a standard toxic relationship that includes manipulation, however reader does die in this so that should be a warning in itself. Reader also suffers from a miscarriage at some point so that might be triggering for some as well. in addition depression, and suicide will be mentioned through this fic as well. Finally, forced breeding is included in this as well, meaning rape, but i do not include details about the actual scenario. It is purely just mentioned.

Being in an arranged marriage was never supposed to be the lifestyle that you had

Growing up, your parents were on the relatively poor side, having to make shoes from scratch for the rich just to keep food on the table for the three of you. That being said, you had a life, a life that was your own and that you could control. You were happy with everything that you had, although you wouldn't realize it until it was too late to go back.

In order to keep the shoe making business afloat once business died down and got replaced with people purchasing more factory made shoes, your father had to borrow a large sum of money to make sure that even if the shop had to close down, there would still be food on the table and a roof over everyone's heads. Blinded by the five hundred thousand dollar loan he received from a man he hardly knew, your father neglected to remember that the money he borrowed would have to be paid back at some point.

The agreement between your father and the man was to pay at least a hundred dollars a month, just to show that your father wasn't flaking on the man nor would he leave his debts unpaid, however after the first three months your father had stopped paying the monthly payment. A five hundred thousand dollar debt soon turned into a million dollar debt by the time that you had turned eighteen and your father had been growing increasingly paranoid due to the constant threats he was getting from the man to pay him what he owed, but your father couldn't pay the debts since he used all of the moment to support his growing alcohol addiction.

By the time you had turned twenty, your father had been faced with the decision to either die and let your mother pay for his debts, or to give his one and only child away to the man's son in an arranged marriage, your father choosing the latter in hopes that it would keep him alive, but you had to watch your dad die right in front of your face just as you were taken away from the one and only person that you loved anymore; your mother. You were terrified of what was to come of your future, yet even so, you could help but feel a bit of satisfaction that in the end, your sellout of a father ended up being killed since he was the reason your family had such misfortune in the first place.