ミ★ 𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰: ★彡

Request: Would you be comfortable writing for Bonten Mikey? I barely get to see anything of him :(If you do - how about some angsty HC for him where him and reader try to make it work even though so much stuff is happening around them?

Bonten! Manjiro Sano who wasn't supposed to fall in love with you in the first... How could he with the lifestyle he lives? He never wanted to bring you into this mess, and he hates that you've basically become a part of Bonten now.

Bonten! Manjiro Sano who constantly tries to push you away, with or without knowing. On one hand he does it on purpose in an attempt to get you to leave him, leave Bonten behind and go back to the normal life you had before. The other part of him does it almost instinctively, and the fact that he's lost so many people that are important to him is the reason; he doesn't want to let anyone close again from the fear of losing them.

Bonten! Manjiro Sano that as much as he pushes you away, he ends up pulling you closer ten times more. As much as he wants you away from his lifestyle, he doesn't want to lose you in any way shape or form; you're the only constant positive thats in his life of course he wouldn't want you to be gone.

Bonten! Manjiro Sano that makes sure you're by his side 24/7, doesn't allow you to leave his sight even for a second. He's scared that if he isn't watching you then something is going to happen to you, and he doesn't let anyone else watch over you.

Bonten! Manjiro Sano who ends up having to choose between you or his lifestyle because he knows that if he keeps things the way they are between the two of you, you'll end up dead.

Bonten! Manjiro Sano who sacrifices the only source of happiness he has left, and breaks up with you on a completely whim. There wasn't any type of warning, nor did he use the words "break up," instead opting to use the words "get out of my office! and while you're at it, get out of my life too!" Doesn't want to hurt your feelings, but at the same time he hopes that he hurt them enough for you to leave and forget about him.

Bonten! Manjiro Sano who hates the way he had to watch you run out of his office crying, it breaks his heart completely, and he can't help but to lock his office door once you've left, staying cooped up in his office all day long without even so much as a bite to eat, nothing to drink, and doesn't respond to anyone who dares to come and knock on his office door.

Bonten! Manjiro Sano... Who never wanted to break your heart, and just wanted to you to find some piece in having a normal life again... as much as he hates the idea, he hopes that you find someone who will love you more than he ever could have...

 as much as he hates the idea, he hopes that you find someone who will love you more than he ever could have