ミ★ 𝘊𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘵𝘺: 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵 ★彡

Info: Drunk words are often sober thoughts.

Warnings: car sex, sex while on drugs, Rindou and reader both take cocaine, friends with benefits, mutual feelings, soft dom! Rindou, choking, spanking, rough sex, intense making out, reader refers to Rindou as papí, Rindou refers to reader as mamí and ma, cheating is involved, unprotected sex, creampie, squirting, cock warming.

If drugs are a trigger for you, or if you just don't like them, please don't read this :)) I'll refer to cocaine as blow, Coke, or crank in this fic.

A/N: I think i shouldve named this book "Rindou Haitani Oneshots" instead seeing as most of my content is Rindou related 💀

 Nights like these where the stars were the only thing shining through the dark tinted windows of Rindou's car while the two of you had been sitting and talking for hours on end were something that always felt too good to be true for you

Nights like these where the stars were the only thing shining through the dark tinted windows of Rindou's car while the two of you had been sitting and talking for hours on end were something that always felt too good to be true for you.  If there was one thing that Rindou and you knew how to do, it was having a good time and enjoying the presence of each other's company, no matter how you considered your friendship to be.

Rindou and you had been friends for quite some time now, so conversations between the two of you always seemed to flow so naturally, but a shift in your friendship occurred about eight months ago, and now the two of you couldn't stop fucking around with each other.

Both of you knew it was wrong, Rindou had a girl he was seeing and while you were single, you would still be looked at as the "homewrecker" if anyone found out what the two of you were really doing when Rindou would tell his girl that he was going to get a bite to eat. 

Sometimes Rindou was actually telling his girl the truth, but more often than not the two of you would find yourself meeting in a parking lot somewhere to do a little blow and fuck off some stress and steam. Occasions like these went from once a month to once a week, and it was starting to be a struggle to keep things to just once a week.

That lead you to the position you're in now, laid back on the passenger seat of Rindou's car on a rainy Thursday when the two of you had just seen each other on Monday. Rindou sports car had a sunroof that he always left open so the two of you could watch the rain patter against the glass, and this night in particular was starting to feel a little different between the two of you.

Normally the two of you would go straight into doing the crank and fucking, but this time Rindou had other plans. Rindou had been ranting to you about his relationship with his girl and how she had accused him of cheating, and while Rindou definitely had been cheating, he lied straight to her face. Not because he wanted to spare her feelings, but because he didn't want to throw you under the bus, but he didn't admit that part.

"She said i'm cheatin' on her cause I don't wanna fuck her no more,  but why would i wanna fuck her when my mind is constantly thinking of fucking you?" Rindou said which caused a laugh to fall from your lips as you leaned forward on the passenger seat so you were no longer laid back on it, instead sitting straight up so you could look over at Rindou as you spoke back to him. "dunno, but maybe you should just dump her so it won't have to be your problem anymore?"