ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵: ★彡

Info: Ran Haitani is a man who loves his sleep, but what happens when you interrupt his sleep to give him something he loves even more?

Warnings: sleepy! Ran, soft dom! Ran, needy! Reader, dubcon, somnophilia, praise kink, reader plays with herself, reader uses Ran's hand inappropriately while he sleeps, fingering, unprotected sex, lazy sex, established relationship, nipple play, titty sucking, breeding, cock warming if you squint.

If somnophilia is something that triggers you, please don't read this. Additionally i'm considering this dubcon just to be safe since there isn't any consent given between Ran and reader for the somnophilia part, even though they are in a relationship. 

Ran Haitani is a man of many things

Ran Haitani is a man of many things. A man who loved to fight, a man who loved to beat people on the brink of death just for fun, a man who always had those signature duo braids he sported like some kind of prize at a fair, but most of all, Ran was a man who loved to get his beauty sleep. Ran classified his sleep as his most prized possession, and turned into a feral demon whenever he didn't get enough of it, but after he got you, he knew he would inevitably get a lot less sleep. Lucky for you, he was willing to compromise.

Ran Haitani made the proposition of having at least one lazy day a week early on in the relationship the two of you had, a day in which neither of you would get out of bed unless peeing or eating was involved. That said, the agreement was good for him to catch up on any sleep he had lost throughout the week, while it was also good for you since you never really knew when to take a break. It was also good for you because in return Ran would take you out on at least one date a week, spending most of the day out in the Roppongi district of Japan doing whatever you wanted to. It was nice, but there were also times when it wasn't so nice.

Today was a rainy Wednesday in June, the perfect weather for spending all your time inside the house cooped up in bed with your boyfriend Ran, which is exactly what you were doing. You had arrived early this morning around nine, being greeted at the door by the younger Haitani who was leaving to go to the gym, the two of you saying a quick hello before you made your way inside of the house to go towards Ran's room while Rindou left. You leaned forward to take your shoes off near the front door, untying your laces of your sneakers and kicking them off your feet.

What you weren't prepared for however was to be scooped up by Ran himself, a surprised yelp falling from your lips as you felt him lift you off the ground with his hands on your waist, but you were quick to wrap your legs around Ran's waist so he would end up dropping you. Your arms moved to grab the blanket that Ran had loosely around his shoulders so you could pull it forward and wrap it around the both of you while Ran kept his hands underneath your thighs as he turned around to head off towards his room with you in his arms. "Come on, got the perfect bed for us to sleep the day away in." you heard Ran say which caused a soft laugh to fall from your lips as you leaned forward and buried your face into the crook of his neck. Both of your hands were still holding onto the blanket to keep it around the two of you, but when you felt Ran toss you onto his bed, your hands had let go of the blanket, but it didn't matter since your boyfriend had climbed onto his bed right after he threw you down on it.