ミ★ 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘈𝘴𝘴? ★彡

Request: hii !! I was wondering do you think rindou is an ass or boob type of guy??

Below Features both Nsfw and Sfw; MDNI :)) 

To answer your question, Rindou Haitani is a straight ass man, and i'll shout it off the top of a mountain

To answer your question, Rindou Haitani is a straight ass man, and i'll shout it off the top of a mountain. You just cannot tell me that this man prefers tits over ass because it simply isn't true.

Rindou Haitani only loves a fat ass when it's real though, doesn't want shit to do with none of those fake booties, likes his women all natural.

Rindou Haitani loves the dimples, stretch marks, and cellulite that come with a fat ass. Runs his fingers along the stretch marks and cellulite that have formed, and purposely digs his fingers into the dimples on your ass when he grabs it. (Says it helps him grip it better, kind of like the holes in a bowling ball iykyk.)

Rindou Haitani always has one of his hands on your ass; holds it to guide you through stores instead of placing his hand on your back.

Rindou Haitani holds you by your ass whenever you two cuddle, has both hands on it and squeezes it occasionally to get a good feel of it.

Rindou Haitani loves when you wear tight leggings or skirts, definitely makes you wear them around the house so that he has a perfect view of your ass at all times.

Rindou Haitani loves when you lay on your stomach on the couch or the bed because he'll plant his head right on your ass and use it as a pillow.

Rindou Haitani kisses your ass (literally) to show affection. While he's got his head laying on your right cheek, he kisses it through your clothes if you're wearing any or kisses each inch of skin if you're not wearing any clothes, all while his left hand is gripping your left cheek because that's where he's headed to next.

Rindou Haitani constantly asks you for pics of your ass in that thong he bought you, the one with his name in rhinestones on the back of it. wishes his name was tattooed above your ass instead of seeing those rhinestones there.

Rindou Haitani smacks your ass to assert dominance and to show his possessiveness over you. Doesn't care who's around, including your parents, he will smack your ass hard enough to leave a red mark whether you're wearing any clothes or not.

Rindou Haitani loves when you ride him reverse cowgirl so he can watch your ass bounce on his cock, cums much quicker when you do.

Rindou Haitani loves using his hands, shoving at least two of his fingers in your pussy with his left hand while at least two of his fingers on his right hand work into your ass.

Rindou Haitani also prefers to eat your pussy with at least two of his fingers in your ass instead of your pussy, enjoys watching his saliva run down your pussy to your ass while he's knuckle deep in it.

Rindou Haitani loves bending you over random objects throughout the house just to pull your pants down so he can eat your ass at the most random of times. (sorry, but he def eats ass)

Rindou Haitani loves eating your ass like a man starved, gripping your ass tightly from behind to spread your cheeks apart while sticking his tongue deep inside of you so he can taste you, and he'll do it for hours on end.

Rindou Haitani definitely loves anal, i feel like that's a given, but he would definitely be nervous to ask for it. He knows how painful it can be for women, so he doesn't pressure you into it, but if you're down god bless you because he's not going to make it easy for you after the first time.

Rindou Haitani is definitely gentle the first time, using lube, easing his cock into you, and moving slowly and gently. After that first time though, he will be much rougher with you cause he knows his good girl can take whatever he gives her. Rindou Haitani loves doggystyle for this reason, likes the way your ass jiggles as he pounds his cock into it, using his hands to grab your hips and fuck you back onto his cock.

All in all, Rindou Haitani is a definite ass man, always touching it, grabbing it, squeezing it, rubbing it, kissing it, licking it, eating it, or fucking it. He doesn't care as long as it's touching him in some form or another.

 He doesn't care as long as it's touching him in some form or another