ミ★ 𝘊𝘢𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘹 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘞𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪: ★彡

Info: Feelings change, people change, but one things for certain; Wakasa definitely finds himself too high to care about any of that shit.

Warnings: softdom! waka, smutty smut, reader has a little dom in her too ;), car sex, high sex, reader and waka smoke weed together, FWB situationship, ass smacking, rough sex, hair pulling, anal and pussy sex, tongue kissing, fingering, anal fingering, choking (m,) unprotected sex, impulsive decision to do some breeding, interrupted by natural causes, minimal plot at the end.

the trigger warnings aren't as strong in this one, but if anything in my warnings section does trigger you then please don't read this!

"missed you Waka." "mph, I know you did, keep looking at me like that, yeah?"  Wakasa's hand on your ass kept pushing on it to grind against his cock as his eyes stayed trained on yours, watching the way your eyelashes fluttered at him as he leaned in to kiss you on the mouth. Wakasa's tongue invaded your mouth without a second to waste, your tongues twisting together like they were made specifically for each other. Wakasa didn't kiss you long however when he felt you start to bounce on top of his dick, the feeling of your ass bouncing on his thighs had him groaning into your mouth before he pulled away from the kiss.

"damn girl, keep bouncing that ass on me" Wakasa groaned out as soon as his lips left yours, and he used his tongue to lick the saliva off of his lips from the kiss the two of you had shared. his left hand kept smacking your ass to keep you riding his dick in the front seat of his car, your right ass cheek burning from all of the handprints he's left on your ass in the past twenty minutes of you riding him. Your legs had already grown weak, but you kept bouncing on his cock like it was the last time you would have a chance to because you were too high to give a damn about some temporary pain.

Wakasa had the blunt the two of you had been sharing together in his right hand and had it pressed against his mouth, his head leaning back onto the headrest of the car seat so he could blow the smoke out of his nostrils and up towards the roof of the car instead of in your face. The blunt was on its last leg, so he pressed his right hand to your mouth so you could take the final drag off of it, and you gladly obliged before he moved his hand away from your mouth and threw the roach out of the slightly cracked window.

You were moaning his name repeatedly like the chorus to a song as you stopped bouncing on Waka's cock, opting to move your hips in a back and forth motion to give your legs a bit of a break from all of the bouncing you had been doing. Wakasa now had both of his hands on your ass, his right gripping your left cheek tightly as his left moved towards the center where he started to rub your tight hole. Your legs started to quiver when you felt Wakasa's finger enter your ass and you glanced down to look back into Waka's eyes as you leaned in to press your lips against his, your tongue meeting his and twisting together as your right hand reached up and wrapped around his throat to grip it and your left hand gripped the back of the seat.

"fuck Waka... that where you want it next?" "mmhm, let me stretch that ass girl" Wakasa groaned before he pulled his finger out of your ass and moved both of his hands to your hips, grabbing them and lifting your pussy off of his cock. Your left hand moved down to grab his cock, stroking it while you lined it up with your back hole as he pushed you down on it. Your hand let go of his cock as his tip rested inside of your back hole and your hand now found purchase in his hair, your fingers tangling into the roots so you could grab his hair and pull it. Wakasa kept sinking your ass further down on his cock with one of his hands on your hips, his other moving to the back of your head to grip your hair as well, pulling on it with just as much might as you were pulling onto his as if it was some type of competition.