ミ★ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧: ★彡

Request: hiii !!! Love your writting a lot! Can you do rindou finding out that reader works at a maid Cafe and decides to visit reader during her shift?(you can also add tenjiku members visitng too to tease rindou and reader)🤭

Info: Finding out your "best friend" is hiding a secret from you shouldn't be that big of deal, right??

Warnings: very mild violence (Rindou stomps on Shion's foot," cussing. pure fluff, embarrassment. you'll see why there's quotations marks around the "best friend." Other than Rindou this story will include; Ran Haitani, Izana Kurokawa, Kakucho Hitto, and Shion Madarame (a damn menace.)

This post doesn't need a serious trigger warning other than for the cussing and mild violence involved in it, and while i normally have one in my works, i don't feel like one is needed for anything else in this fic because there's no extreme violence, sexual acts, non-consensual acts, etc. while this post won't include anything that i feel i need to warn about other than the cussing and mild violence, I still want to warn any readers who get triggered by any type of violence or cussing to not read this. :))

"Nah bro, I swear I saw her working there

"Nah bro, I swear I saw her working there." Rindou said to his his older brother Ran, the two of them currently sitting inside of Tenjiku's base as they were gossiping about you. Rindou had recently seen you at a maid cafe last week, although he didn't go inside and was simply just passing by, he knew without a doubt that it was you standing next to the window of that maid cafe in Roppongi while writing down an order for your customer. The conversation was supposed to be private, Rindou was informed Izana and the others were out trying to make preparations for the upcoming battle against Toman, but when he heard the sound of Izana's voice, he nearly jumped out of the spot he was sitting in on the floor next to Ran.

"Who works where Rindou?" Izana had asked Rindou curiously, his voice coming off in that usual cold tone, but it was obvious Izana was interested in seeing just what the hell Rindou and Ran were talking about. Rindou couldn't respond, he wasn't sure how to answer, wasn't sure how to explain things correctly, but Ran was quick to stand up from his spot next to Rindou on the floor and speak for him. "How about we go and find out?"

Having nothing better to do, Izana agreed to tag along with Ran and Rindou, Kakucho following Izana like usual, and Shion agreeing to go simply because he had "nothing better to do," however nobody was really expecting to wind up at some damn maid cafe. Shion was the first to question it as the group of them stood in an alleyway directly beside the maid cafe, a quick and rude "the hell we doing here bro, find some new kink of yours or what?" to which Rindou slammed his right foot directly into Shion's left foot and let out a scoff, mumbling a "let's go," before walking away from the group who followed behind him curiously, now even more intrigued by how angry Rindou had gotten.

The group of men made their way into the front entrance of the maid cafe and it was obvious how completely out of place they were. While they weren't dressed in the gang uniforms and rather their usual street clothes, they were all infamous delinquents and the fact that they were in a maid cafe of all places was an amusing contrast from their statuses. They were greeted by one of the maids who had long red hair that was tossled up into pigtails with a "Hello Masters," Shion immediately letting out a low whistle and a "damn im glad I came with you Rindou," before getting an elbow to the gut from Kakucho. It was obvious the maid was nervous and curious about what the group were doing here, but instead of asking she treated them as if they were normal customers by grabbing a few menus and leading them towards a table to sit at, leaving them behind with a curtsy and a "your maid will be at your service in just a few moments," before she walked away and left the men alone at their table.