ミ★ 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧: ★彡

Request: Shinichiro fluff?????😉😉😉

First Date:

to start with, since it's canon that Shinichiro gets rejected over twenty times, to say he was utterly flabbergasted whenever you accepted his request to take you on a date was an understatement. i guarantee you he was already walking away right after he had managed to utter the words "you're so beautiful, can i please take you out on a date?" from his mouth since he was so used to rejection, but stopped in his tracks when he heard your response of "yes." the way you sounded so genuinely excited to go on a date with him had him turning on his heel to make sure he heard you correctly before he stuttered out a quick  "g-great, meet me at S.S Motors and we can go for a ride on my motorcycle."  before he would run off, not waiting for your response. 

Definitely runs straight to Wakasa who bullies him about how stupid and embarrassing Shinichiro was, but also is just as surprised that Shinichiro managed to get accepted instead of rejected for once. Wakasa imagined that the girl was ugly or just felt bad for him, but he didn't voice those thoughts out loud and instead just made sure that he was at S.S Motors later on so he could catch a glimpse of you. 

The fact that you actually ended up showing up to his bike shop later on made Shinichiro cry internally since he had been thinking that you only accepted him out of pity and that you weren't going to show up like the other girls had before, and he definitely didn't know how to act since this was his first date. 

Thinks you look absolutely beautiful in the outfit you showed up in, even if you were just wearing a simple pair of black jeans and a black crop top to match, definitely worries that you'll get cold though, so he's glad that he ended up wearing that black leather jacket that Wakasa told him not to wear because it looked too "cheesy."

Although Shinichiro was definitely nervous, he wanted to make sure you were properly protected for your bike ride with him, so he puts his helmet on you and opts for using one of the spare helmets around the shop since he knew he could rely on his helmet to keep that pretty head of yours safe, making sure it's secured as tightly as possible without causing any pain because he just couldn't let his first date get injured. 

Gets embarrassed once you wrap both your arms around him so you could ride on the back of his motorcycle without falling off, even if he knew it was inevitable and that you would have to hold onto him. gets even more embarrassed when you lean forward to rest the front of your body against his back since he can feel your warmth. 

Drives his bike much slower than he normally would, since he's afraid you'll fall off if he goes too fast. He's driving like such a grandpa, that when he hears your voice encouraging him to drive faster that he floors it and nearly throws both of you off of his bike because his brain short-circuits and he forgets how to drive his motorcycle for a moment.

Drives his bike with you on the back of it for about thirty minutes before stopping at a nearby park, deciding to park it in one of the parking spots so he can get off of his bike with you. Definitely holds his hand out for you to hold so you can get off his bike properly without falling or knocking the bike over, and gets slightly embarrassed at the fact that neither of you bothered to let go of the other's hand, but decided not to say anything since he wants to keep holding your hand. 

Takes you to a spot underneath a tree, and only lets go of your hand so he can use it swipe the spot off grass he plans to sit down on with you, making sure it isn't wet and there isn't anything that could possibly stain your clothes such as dirt or bugs. 

Talks with you for hours and hours so he can learn everything about you and vice versa, and he doesn't realize that it's now dark and the stars are showing since he was too enamored in the conversation and looking directly at your beautiful face to pay attention to anything else. also ignores the fact that your hands have somehow drifted right back to one another during the conversation since he didn't want to embarrass you or get embarrassed himself. 

Lays his jacket on top of both of you once the night air gets a bit more chilly, and he's just itching to pull you closer and cuddle with you while you two talk and look up at the stars, but he doesn't risk it since you're his first date and he doesn't want you to run off because he pushed things too far. 

During the Relationship:

Enjoys when you randomly pop buy his shop to bring him a drink or something to eat since you know as well as he does that he hasn't eaten or drank anything (cigarettes do not count) since he's been too focused on fixing up some bike for one of his customers. 

Takes you on his motorcycle for a ride once a week to the same spot that the two of you had your first date, sometimes to sit and talk or there's other times where he surprises you with an entire picnic. 

Buys you flowers completely randomly, uses the excuse "oh it's national pancake day" knowing damn well he doesn't have to buy you flowers on a day like this. 

Cries every single anniversary, whether it's monthly or yearly, because he just can't believe that he's finally got a girl that genuinely loves him, and it's honestly quite embarrassing how hard he cries about it, but it's also very adorable because it shows just how much he truly loves you. 

Cuddles with you any chance he gets. I personally think that second to Mikey, Shinichiro is the character in Tokyo Revengers that likes to cuddle the most. Keeps you as close to him as possible by any means, holding onto your hips to keep your bodies pulled together underneath the blanket on your bed, but what he enjoys the most is when he can lay on top of you with his head on your chest. Says he enjoys it because he loves listening to your heartbeat and also because he knows that he's too heavy for you to get up. Whines like a little baby when you either of you eventually have to get up.

Always has some part of his body touching yours, even if he's working on one of the bikes in his shops. From holding hands, hugs, to even just having your feet touch through your shoes, this man always wants to be touching you in some form whenever the two of you are together. 

Each kiss he shares with you he puts his all into it as if it's the last kiss he gets to give you. I feel like as nervous as he would be, Shinichiro would initiate your first kiss together. Asks for permission to kiss you for the first time like a proper man, and even though the kiss is awkward for the both of you, enjoys it none the less. After your first kiss though, he initiates kisses between the two of you confidently now that he knows for sure that you won't reject them.

All in all, I see Shinichiro as such a romantic and caring man who definitely puts your needs before his no matter what the situation is. Oh it's raining? Best believe this man takes his jacket off and holds it over your head even though he's getting soaking wet. Treats you like a goddess and worships the ground you walk on for sure.

 Treats you like a goddess and worships the ground you walk on for sure