ミ★ 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘳! 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘔𝘜𝘛: ★彡

Info: The adrenaline of a street race tends to get the blood pumping, but i guess that's a good thing, isn't it?

Warnings: Car sexxxxx, public sex, sub! Rindou Haitani, Dom! Reader, dacryphilia, unprotected sex as usual, clothed sex, alleyway sex, rough sex, choking, squirting, breath play (Rindou receiving,) spit kink (always gotta include it with Rinnie,) dick stroking, oral (m,) arguing, needy Rindou and reader, drugs get mentioned once but none are taken, reckless driving, reader slaps Rindou (in a sexual way, not an abusive way.)

The reckless driving could be a trigger for some people, so if that is something that triggers you, please do not read this. Reader also slaps Rindou, but as mentioned its only for sexual purposes, but if that triggers you, don't read this either. :))

A/N: This is a little different, and while i don't see Rindou as a sub, i'm in my dom era and wanted to write this anyways. that being said, this might be a little ooc, so just keep that in mind. I'm writing this based off of how i feel like Rindou would be if he was a sub.

 I'm writing this based off of how i feel like Rindou would be if he was a sub

Something in the air was driving you mad...

Between the adrenaline rush of being in the passenger seat of your boyfriend's car for some illegal street race that he was participating in to the sexual tension the two of you were left with after a sexual encounter that led to blue balls and wasted foreplay, it was very apparent how pissed off you were. As pissed off as you were though, you never let Rindou participate in these illegal street races alone because you were always worried that he would leave for a race that would become his last.

The two of you had been dating for quite some time, so the illegal street racing, drug dealing, and running from cops afterwards wasn't something that was new to you. In fact it was something that, over time, you learned to enjoy just as much as your boyfriend did. Tonight was one of those nights where a street race was occurring deep in the city of Tokyo, Japan, and as always you had come with Rindou so he wouldn't have to drive alone. The only thing you wish you would have done was cum before the two of you left, but instead you got left to complain due to "being late" to tonights race.

Here you were, sitting in the passenger seat of Rindou's blacked out 2002 Toyota Supra waiting at the starting line for the race to start, sitting in complete silence, the silence caused by the argument the two of you had on the car ride here. To say you were pissed was an understatement, having your orgasm denied earlier causing the screaming match the two of you had on the way here, but a part of you felt bad. You knew stress made Rindou perform poorly during races, especially when the stress was caused between something occurring between the two of you, but you didn't feel bad enough to say anything, much less apologize.

Rindou hadn't bothered to either, his focus on you long forgotten the moment the two of you arrived here, and his focus now dead set on winning this race by any means necessary. Normally, you would try to refrain from stressing Rindou out before any of his races because you knew if his driving wasn't on point there was the chance of losing a lot of money and even possibly crashing the car he cherished with his life, but this had been the third time in a row of your orgasm being delayed because of some street race that Rindou was worried about arriving late to. The problem with Rindou's excuse was that he was a pretty famous street racer, only having suffered a few losses early on in his career. Therefore he was respected within the community and even if he did arrive late, the both of you knew that everyone would have waited for him.