ミ★ 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸 & 𝘈 𝘏𝘰𝘵 𝘋𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬- 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘰, 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪, 𝘙𝘢𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪: ★彡

Request: Hewwo mootie ❤️

Since it's snowing around here - how about the bonten trio (or just one of them) taking their s/o out for some drinks and enjoying the view. Just need some warm thoughts right now or my ass will freeze off 😂🫢

 Just need some warm thoughts right now or my ass will freeze off 😂🫢

Ran Haitani: 

Personally I think that since Ran Haitani is a homebody that likes to sleep in his bed more often than not that instead of taking you out for a hot drink and going to see some view, he comes over with a hot drink and the two of you go outside on the balcony to enjoy the view of the sunset from the comfort of your home. Ran would show up to your house as a surprise with your favorite hot drink in the largest size the coffee shop has to offer and a hot drink of his own inviting himself in with the spare key that you gave him and making his way throughout your house until he finds you bundled up in one of your warmest blankets on your bed. Without much hesitation, Ran would greet you with a "hey princess" before setting both of the hot drinks down on your desk and making his way over to you, taking the blanket off of you temporarily so he can place his hands on the back of your thighs and lift you up into his arms so he can carry you with your legs wrapped around his waist. Once Ran has you in his arms, he would lean back down to grab the blanket off of your bed to wrap it as tightly as he can around both of your bodies, enjoying the warmth of the blanket and the warmth of your bodies pressing together as your arms around the back of his neck so he no longer has to keep both of his hands on you. He would use his freehand that isn't on the back of your thighs to grab your hot drink, opting to leave his behind in your bedroom since he can't carry both and he wants you to have your drink before making his way out of your bedroom and towards the balcony. Even though the cold wintery air would be like a slap to the face for the both of you, Ran would make sure you stayed warm by sitting down on one of your balcony chairs with you on his lap, shifting your body around so you were sitting on top of his left thigh and handing you your hot drink so the two of you could sit and watch the sunset together, not before getting a few smooches from you though. 

 Sanzu Haruchiyo:

 Sanzu Haruchiyo:

Sanzu Haruchiyo would definitely be the type of guy that takes you on an actual date and plans something together with you such as meeting at a local coffee shop and taking you to watch the snow fall at one of your favorite spots.After meeting at the local Starbucks and each of you grabbing a hot drink you would set off towards the park nearby where the two of you had your first date. each of you would have a hot drink in one hand, Sanzu's in his left and yours in your right white the two of you had your other hands intertwined tightly together so you could hold hands as you made your journey from the coffee shop to the park. Even though the two of you both had gloves on and couldn't directly feel each other's skin, the two of you still decided to hold hands just so you could feel the warmth radiating off of each other. Once the two of you had arrived at the park after a ten minute walk, you both sat down on one of the benches located near the swing sets, but not before Sanzu would use his gloved hand to swipe all of the snow off of it. The two of you would sit next to each other with you on his right side, your head leaning on his shoulder as both of you took occasional sips from your hot drinks and made small talk while watching the snow continuing to fall around you and pile up on the ground below. While you and Sanzu had originally made these plans so you could spend time together and watch the snow fall together, Sanzu had a hidden agenda, and he showed the true meaning behind the date when he suddenly interrupted your blabbering about how delicious your drink was to say "I love you" for the first time, locking eyes with you and a blush peeking over the seams over his mask whenever you responded by telling him you loved him as well. tells you that he wasn't blushing after you tease him, and that his face was actually just red from the cold wintery air. 

 Rindou Haitani: 

 Rindou Haitani: 

I feel like this is a given, but Rindou would definitely ask you to meet him at some coffee shop in Roppongi so you two could get a hot drink and walk around the streets of Roppongi together, admiring the way the snow glistens and sparkles against all of the buildings, lights and shops. Rindou has always enjoyed walking around the Roppongi district with you on previous dates, taking you to various stores and buying you various items, however the two of you found yourself in the Roppongi district of Japan for an entirely different reason today. Rindou and you always found the lights and buildings beautiful in the Roppongi district and both of you agreed to meet here, despite the cold, agreeing that everything would look much more beautiful not that it was covered in snow. After taking the time to meet up and visit one of the coffee shops located in Roppongi to grab something hot to drink for the both of you, the two of you left the coffee shop to start walking around Roppongi. Since Rindou isn't too big on PDA he used both of his hands to hold the cup of hot chocolate that he had ordered, using it to keep his hands warm since he neglected to grab his gloves for the first time before he left his house.You were also holding onto the cup filled with your favorite hot drink using both of your hands however you weren't doing so because you didn't have gloves on, on the contrary you were doing so to mimic the actions of Rindou since you assumed that he didn't want to hold hands with you. Since the two of you were two busy admiring the way the snow looked on all of the stores and how the lights made the snow appear a different color, you glanced over at Rindou for the first time since you had started walking only to realize that Rindou wasn't wearing any gloves which surprised you since he never left the house without them. You quickly moved to place your now empty cup in one of the nearby trash cans and made your way back to Rindou, taking your left hand and grabbing Rindou's hot chocolate to set it on the ground before moving both of your hands to Rindou's and grabbing them, moving both of his hands up to your face and pulling them under the scarf you were wearing so his hands could get warm. Rindou was embarrassed by what you had done, but played it off and gave you a smirk before leaning in closer to you, saying a quick "if you wanted me to kiss you, then you could've just asked" then pressing his lips against yours and giving you a sweet kiss, letting his lips linger against yours until he felt the warmth of your cheeks blushing against his own.

 Rindou was embarrassed by what you had done, but played it off and gave you a smirk before leaning in closer to you, saying a quick "if you wanted me to kiss you, then you could've just asked" then pressing his lips against yours and giving you a...