ミ★ 𝘋𝘪𝘭𝘧! 𝘙𝘢𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵: ★彡

Info: Guess Ran hired a great babysitter after all ;)

Warnings: dilf! Ran, Bonten! Ran, cheater! Ran, sub! reader, ran catches reader masturbating on his own damn bed (we a lil dumb in this one mb,) breeding kink, pussy licking, reader is of age btw, consensual sex, fingering, unprotected sex, (Ran's wife is a beyotch.)

There's not much to warn against triggers for this one other than the fact that Ran's wife is a a bully and tries to hit reader once, but if any of the warnings i've listed above could trigger you, please do not read this!

Ran Haitani, the man that hired you to watch over his bouncing and bubbly baby girl whenever he was gone, was definitely in over his head about you.

At first, he hired you for the sole purpose of finding care for his infant daughter that his wife just recently gave birth to. His wife, a rather controlling one, had one rule and one rule only; Ran and you were never to be left alone together. You didn't understand why she prohibited you being alone with her husband because its not like you planned to, but how were you realistically supposed to stay away from him when the two of them agreed to let you move into their guest bedroom downstairs so you could constantly be here in case something came up? How were you not going to be presented with any opportunities of being alone with him when he was the father of the baby you were hired to babysit? How were you expected to not be alone with Ran when his wife and him always worked opposite times?

Ran's wife was a doctor, worked early morning shifts at the local hospital, while Ran... Well, you didn't know Ran's occupation, all you knew was that he worked late at night and you could only assume the worst about his occupation, especially with the way he always carried that pistol on his hip.

Ran would typically come from his job at the same time his wife would be leaving to go to hers, around four in the morning, and their relationship dynamic didn't seem like much of a relationship, at least in your opinion. You had never seen any affection shared between the two of them, and you wondered if that had to do with the late nights Ran spent out "working," but it wasn't in your job description to worry about things like that.

One thing you did know for certain is that whenever his wife was home, you made sure to keep yourself, and the baby, as far away from her as possible. Ran Haitani's wife was always unnecessarily rude towards you, calling you names such as "slut, ugly, fat, an attention whore, etc. Those things you could deal with because at the end of the day, her opinion didn't matter to you, but when she would act aggressive or hateful towards the baby it was another problem, even if the baby wasn't yours.

This night in particular, Ran's wife had come home and you were sitting on the couch feeding the baby a bottle of formula, and you could just tell by the look on her face that she had come into the house ready to start something. You quickly moved to stand up from the couch, cradling the small child in both of your arms while you used your left hand to keep the bottle in her mouth, trying to get out of the living room as quickly as possible and make it to another part of the house.