ミ★ 𝘉𝘢𝘫𝘪 𝘒𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴: ★彡

Baji Keisuke definitely holds you by placing his hands into your pockets while you're cuddling; it give him that extra bit of security knowing that you can't get up

Baji Keisuke also enjoys the fact that it lets his hands get closer to your ass, expect occasional squeezes at the most random times; especially if he knows you're about to fall asleep.

Baji Keisuke also loves having your body on top of his, so every time you wear jeans while cuddling he'll slip his hands into those back pockets to keep your body pressed up against his, and to push it against his if he's feel a little frisky.

Another thing about this picture is that the male seems to be wearing some type of handmade bracelet with letters on it.Baji Keisuke definitely has one of those bracelets you've made for him on his wrist at all times as well. You've made a few for him; one with just his name, one with just your name, but the one he loves to wear the most has both of your names on it.

Baji Keisuke wears it as a reminder that what the two of you have for each other is real, and the only time he takes it off is to shower, he doesn't want it to get caught in his long black locs while he's shampooing, (it happened one time and he almost broke the bracelet.)

Baji Keisuke also wears it during fights against other gangs because it reminds him what exactly he's fighting for; your safety.

Baji Keisuke is a lowkey romantic, it's the smaller gestures that both of you do for each other that proves the two of you love each other. He wants to keep it that way, but he feels as though you deserve the world so sometimes he'll do much bigger gestures for you.

Like asking you to prom in front of all of your friends. never in a billions years did Baji Keisuke think he would even attend a prom, much less ask someone to go with him, but with you it feels so right that come prom season he can't help but to find wherever you are and immediately ask you. He gets annoyed that your friends are around to witness his sweet and romantic side, but relationships are about compromise, so he doesn't mind being romantic in front of your friends on rare occasions.

Baji Keisuke is definitely the type that bends down and ties your shoes for you if he notices the laces are undone, he can't have his girl tripping and busting her pretty face into the concrete.

Baji Keisuke is definitely a pinky holder. He wants to hold your hand in public, but he also wants to maintain that delinquent persona, so his pinky subtly reaches for your own in public so he can feel even just a little bit of your skin on his.

Baji Keisuke takes you on dates that include, but are not limited to; walks in the park, walks on the beach, grabbing ice cream, bike rides, pumpkin patches during Halloween, those drive thru light shows during Christmas.

Baji Keisuke buys you one of those necklaces with his name on it, even if it is cheesy, he enjoys seeing his name in between your collarbones.

Baji Keisuke has a picture of you and him as his lock screen, and it's definitely a picture of the two of you kissing. His home screen is a more intimate pic of you, an up close picture that he took of you with your bright eyes shining and your sweet smile. (he looks at this picture often in private and grins like a stupid idiot at the fact that you're his)

Baji Keisuke puts those pictures the two of you took together in one of those photo booths in his wallet, and even though he never really looks at them, he knows they are there and he knows he will never take them out of his wallet.

You and Baji Keisuke get each others first initials tattoo'd somewhere subtle on the both of your bodies. Baji gets his tattoo on the side of his thumb, the inner side that is more often than not pressed against his index finger. your tattoo goes in the spot that your hip and thigh meet; somewhere that only he will ever get to see.

Baji Keisuke may have a cold exterior, but for you, that's a different story; a love story to be exact.