ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳! 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯! 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥) ★彡

Info: After years of marriage to your husband, Rindou Haitani, things start to change. All signs point to Rindou being a cheater, and one thing about you is that you're definitely not going to stick around with a cheater. 

 Warnings: Angst, Angst Angst, Rindou Haitani is a damn liar, reader gets stalked and hurt by a stranger (nothing serious just an arm injury,) reader ends up dying (the killing isn't descriptive but does include direct violence towards the reader obviously.) 

 Since this was a very detailed request from an anonymous user, i'm going to try and follow their prompt as much as possible, however there will be a view things I change, remove, and even add. 

 This work of fiction contains events that may trigger readers such as physical assault (not from Rindou,) stalking, and harassment (none that is sexual.) Reader also dies which in itself should be a warning, however the actual killing is not going to be something i go into full description about. I don't want to say exactly what happens since it'll ruin the story, but if any type of murder or physical violence is a trigger to you please do not read this. 

"Til death itself pulls us apart, i will love you until the end of the time i spend alive, and even when both of us are long gone, my heart will still belong to you, and only you

"Til death itself pulls us apart, i will love you until the end of the time i spend alive, and even when both of us are long gone, my heart will still belong to you, and only you."

Those were some of the words that Rindou had said to you on the day that the two of you got married.

"My soulmate, my lover, my boyfriend, my best friend. At some point you've been all of these things to me, but now, i get to add husband to the list."

Those were some of the words that you had returned to Rindou on the day of your wedding, standing in front of that priest on an alter that looked like an angelic scene, after all Rindou couldn't give his wife some basic wedding. no, he wanted to fulfill all of her dreams and give her the most beautiful wedding that he possibly could. Rindou made sure she got the most beautiful wedding dress, a long white number with a lace bodice, unintentionally showing off just enough skin, but Rindou wasn't looking at that when you had walked down the aisle towards him. No... he was looking at how absolutely beautiful you looked with the makeup that you had on, not too much, just enough to accentuate your natural beauty. That alone was enough to make a few tears fall from Rindou's eyes, you were an angel, his angel. Rindou also focused in on how your hair was up in some intricate braided hairstyle, it reminded him of the same hair his older brother adorned during their teenage years. Speaking of Ran, Ran had been the one to walk you down the aisle which made the moment all the more emotional. Since your parents along with Rindou's were no longer alive, Ran immediately offered to walk you down the aisle the moment he found out Rindou had proposed, to which you happily obliged, not because you had to, but because you wanted Ran to be the one to do it.

A few years have passed since the day that you and Rindou had gotten marrried, and they always say "if you struggle in your first year of marriage that maybe it just wasn't meant to be," but that wasn't the case for you and Rindou. in fact, you and Rindou's relationship had only improved from that point on. The two of you went on dates consistently, one every Saturday night, where Rindou would take you out to some fancy restaurant, the two of you would eat some delicious and expensive food, and hold hands across the table while sipping on some 1947 Cheval Blanc wine. Some dates were different from others, and the two of you would find yourselves seated next to each other barely able to keep your hands off of each other, Rindou's hand would find purchase on your inner thigh just underneath the expensive dress you were wearing whereas your hand would find its way to rest on the spot of his dress slacks that couldn't help but tighten just at the sight of you.