ミ★ 𝘒𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵: ★彡

Info: "I won't forgive anyone who threatens the peace in my life." -Ken Kaneki

Request: Hey I heard you were doing requests and i haven't been able to find any of what i want, can you either do Ken Kaneki x reader, Uta (Tokyo Ghoul) x reader, or a threesome? For the plots i was thinking maybe they could be first meeting another character (like Renji or a CCG member) but then they get in a fight and afterwards the reader would check up on the ghoul and vice versa. The rest of the story you can make, i only request it somehow be smut somewhere cuz i love ghouls.

Warnings: porn with plot, feral! ken kaneki, overprotective! reader, reader suffers from a rage blackout in this, established relationship, dry humping near dead corpses, Kaneki uses his kagune tail to hold reader in place and to move her, titty massaging, biting, violence, fighting (against CCG,) blood, gore, death, cannibalism, murder.

Due to the violence and gore in this work, this story may not be for you. please be sure to read all warnings before reading this.

Reader will have a Ukaku kagune similar to Ayato's, except reader's will look similar to Harpy wings. This will take place during a fight that is not in the manga/anime, and is purely fictional. That being said, this will take place post Jason's torture against Kaneki, directly after Kaneki defeats him, and some things mentioned will be canon.

Having to watch your boyfriend get beaten to the brink of death by Jason in the middle of Anteiku was something that traumatized you deeply, but to make matters worse, you had to watch that same man take Kaneki away from you, and away from Anteiku

Having to watch your boyfriend get beaten to the brink of death by Jason in the middle of Anteiku was something that traumatized you deeply, but to make matters worse, you had to watch that same man take Kaneki away from you, and away from Anteiku. Not knowing where Kaneki was or if he was even still alive was something that started to make your mental health deteriorate. You had gone from a relatively happy ghoul, having been able to at least spend your time as a ghoul with your significant other, but with Kaneki missing, you had turned into the monster everyone expected you to become..

During the time that Kaneki was missing, you had practically searched the ends of the Earth for him, killing anyone, ghoul or human, that got in your way. You stopped counting how many lives you had taken after you had reached fifty, and while you knew deep down that killing wasn't the answer, the rage that had built inside of you overpowered that feeling to do the right thing. Rumors were flying around not only in the ghoul world, but also in the CCG about Kaneki's whereabouts, none of which had ever panned out, but a certain piece of information that you had received after torturing one of Jason's closest allies would soon prove to be useful.

Nine days had passed before you had finally gotten the answer you were looking for, and while relieved, there was a part of you that wasn't sure how to approach getting Kaneki back. You weren't sure if you should get the rest of the Anteiku members involved, seeing as some may not be wiling to completely risk their lives for Kaneki, so in the end you decided that this would be a task you would be doing on your own, no matter what risks were involved. Hearing Jason had taken Kaneki to his torture chamber was a sign of hope, that maybe, just maybe, your boyfriend was still alive, but what you didn't expect was the state you would find him in...