ミ★ 𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘢'𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘚𝘔𝘜𝘛: ★彡

Info: Kazutora Hanemiya gets released from prison after being holed up in there for ten years, and Chifuyu takes him back to his place where Kazutora gets to meet Chifuyu's little sister, you. Later Chifuyu has to step out for a bit to tend to the pet shop he runs and leaves you and Kazutora alone in his home. Just because Kazutora claims he's a changed man doesn't mean that he's changed everything about him....

Warnings: SMUT, reader has a vagina, pervert! Kazutora, unprotected sex, porn with some plot, somnophilia, noncon (at first), oral sex (m&f), rough sex, dom! Kazutora, sub! reader, fingering, bondage (kazutora wraps readers shorts around her feet,) panty sniffing, panty licking, getting caught lmao.)

Some events in this could be potentially triggering, i've included warnings so don't proceed to read if any of them make you uncomfortable.

{this is a Kazutora x Matsuno! reader, meaning you're Chifuyu's little sister. Reader and Kazutora are both 18+. let me know if i didn't include any warnings that i should, thanks :}

Kazutora knew the moment that your older brother Chifuyu left to go tend to his pet shop that mistakes were going to be made

Kazutora knew the moment that your older brother Chifuyu left to go tend to his pet shop that mistakes were going to be made. He had been eyeing you from the moment that Chifuyu had brought him here, which didn't totally go unnoticed, but you brushed it off as being something normal since Kazutora hadn't seen but a handful of females in the past ten years he had spent in prison. that being said, after your older brother Chifuyu had left you alone with him, the two of you had decided to watch a movie, the two of you laying across opposite couches as the sounds of the action movie 'The Fast and the Furious' played. Kazutora however, wasn't paying much attention to the movie, instead watching you since he knew you wouldn't catch him, his eyes trained over the way the blanket was wrapped around your body so tightly, oh how he wished he could be laying on that couch with you instead of being by himself on the couch he was laying on. Since Kazutora had been watching you instead of the movie he noticed you had been slowly falling asleep wrapped up in that little blanket, he couldn't help but to think how cute you looked, and part of his mind wanted to say something, make a noise, anything to get you to not go to sleep, but instead he kept silent and let you fall asleep.

For a few moments Kazutora had watched you sleep, his eyes trained on your sleeping form while his ears listened to the sound of your soft snores, but he couldn't take it anymore; he just had to touch you. Kazutora slowly and quietly got up from his spot on the couch he was laying on, making sure not to make any sudden or loud moves that would end up startling you awake. Kazutora had managed to get about halfway to the couch you were laying on before he heard the floor creak underneath his footstep, and he mentally cursed at himself before looking down at you, noticing that you hadn't even flinched and that's when he realized that the sound of the movie was still going on in the background, and that you must be some type of heavy sleeper. Kazutora was still cautious as he made his way over to your sleeping form though, and when he had made it to you, he was hovering over your sleeping body and took the chance to peer down at you. Kazutora slowly reached his left hand down towards you, hesitant at first, but eventually decided to place his hand on top of your head, stroking your hair and moving it out of your face as he watched you nose scrunch in your sleep. Kazutora let out a quiet chuckle under his breath, finding the way your nose scrunched while you were asleep when he touched you to be adorable.