ミ★ 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪: ★彡

Request: "Hello can you please make rindou x fem!reader? But the reader is simp for rindou and rindou isn't used for girls to like him because they found him scary due to his dead-pan, stoic and emotionless face most of the time? And his sadistic natural (sorry if my English isn't that good) but please i have waiting for someone to do it :3, if you can make them in high school ! :D"

Info: If looks could kill, you'd already be dead ten times over.

Warnings: Bonten! Rindou, Simp! reader, Rindou uses his mean nature as a way of showing affection, Bonten stuff such as violence, death, murder, guns, etc mentioned, fluffy ending, mutual pining, cussing.

the trigger warnings for this post is that violence, murder, and death are mentioned. reader kills, but considering she's in Bonten that seems rather normal. I wanted to write this in Bonten timeline because the prompt instantly made me think of this idea since I dont like to write my readers as weak all of the time and wanted to make her a badass for once. If any of the warnings I've listed above are triggering to you, please dont read this.

 If any of the warnings I've listed above are triggering to you, please dont read this

Rindou Haitani is a man capable of many things... Beating people half to death, breaking bones like toothpicks, and hanging around testosterone filled men within his gang was something that came completely natural for him, something that had become second nature to him at this point. Dealing with women however, was not something that Rindou could deal with successfully, at least when it came to you.

Women normally flocked to Rindou for one thing and one thing only, sex, and for a while that never really bothered him since he "didn't have time for commitment." For him, it was beneficial to have one night stands since he was always traveling for missions in Bonten, there wasn't any time to settle down with another woman nor would he care to settle down with anyone even if he had the time, that was until he met you.

Meeting Rindou was a little distasteful considering the two of you were in Bonten together, but as distasteful as your meeting was whenever you had become an executive, it ended up working in both of your favors in the long run, but what sparked your relationship into something more was a godforsaken mission. A mission that was doomed from the moment Mikey had decided to send Rindou without his older brother Ran to infiltrate and assassinate a rival gang member that was treading on Bonten territory. While Rindou could definitely hold his own, him and Ran pulled things off together flawlessly one-hundred percent of the time without any faults, whereas apart there would always be some kind of mistake made, however the job would still get done nonetheless.

The first mistake during the mission was Mikey deciding to send you along with the younger Haitani in lieu of the older Haitani, and while you surely didn't become a Bonten executive for being pretty, you had never killed before. You chopped Mikey sending you off with Rindou for this mission as a test, consider you were the only Bonten executive that had never killed before, but even so you couldn't help the excitement of being alone with Rindou that was growing in the pit of your stomach.