ミ★ 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵: ★彡

Info: Saw these nails on Pinterest that had Rindou's face on them, and my mind instantly went to a very inappropriate idea and I had to write it LMAO.

Warnings: Hand job, blow job, hand kink (Rindou,) nail kink? that a thing?, hair pulling, squeezing Rindou's balls like a stress ball, scratching, semi-public blowjob (in the bathroom of the club,) dom! Rindou, sub! reader, rough Rindou, hair pulling, cum swallowing.

Only specifics about reader will be that she has long nails. The middle fingers on both hands will have an image of Bonten Rindou's face on them while the others will be decorated with black and purple designs (to match his hair.)

Rindou Haitani is a man that knows you very well, and even so you always managed to keep him on his toes

Rindou Haitani is a man that knows you very well, and even so you always managed to keep him on his toes. You are a woman that has always been full of surprises, Rindou never knew what was in store for him whenever the two of you were together, but this surprise... This was something completely different from the usual things you would surprise him with.

The night had started out relatively normal, Rindou and the rest of the Bonten executives were supposed to meet at the nightclub, have a few drinks, maybe even bring a girl home, but you had other plans in store for Rindou...

While you don't normally tag along to these late night visits to the club with Rindou, you had decided to tonight since the two of you hadn't seen each other in almost a week. Rindou had been sent out on a mission, and by the time he had come back from it, he was having to head right back into the office for a meeting. That being said, when you arrived at the nightclub with Rindou, the other Bonten executives had been shocked to see you, and even more surprised that Rindou had let you come seeing as he had always wanted to keep you out of Bonten affairs. What they didn't know is that you begged Rindou to let you come with him, and after about thirty minutes of debating between the two of you, he finally gave in and let you come.

Rindou had pulled you into one of the booths in the upstairs VIP area of the nightclub that him and the other Bonten executives would always hang out in, sitting down first so he could sit inside of the booth which left you to sit at the end of it. Your left hand was holding onto Rindou's right hand underneath the booth's table, your fingers] intertwined with his tightly while both of your hands were resting atop his left thigh. Rindou had started to talk amongst the other Bonten executives while you made yourself busy by ordering two glasses of whiskey from the waitress that had approached you shortly after the two of you sat down.

Your attention was brought back onto Rindou the moment the waitress left to go get the two glasses of whiskey you had ordered, and you glanced down at your hands as Rindou had let go of yours to grab something from one of the other Bonten executives, one you knew as Kokonoi. Since Rindou had let go of your hand, you took the opportunity to rest the palm of your hand a little further up his thigh than was appropriate, and you felt Rindou react almost instantly when his thigh tensed up. You pressed your lips together into a fine line to suppress the giggle that was threatening to escape at any moment as Rindou turned his head to look at you, muttering out a quiet "stop it" before looking back over towards Kokonoi to continue the conversation the two of them were having about Bonten related business.