ミ★ 𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘨 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳! 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘰 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵: ★彡

Info: Always choose your actions wisely, you never know if they might be your last.

Warnings: Ex boyfriend! Sanzu, ex dealer! sanzu, yandere! sanzu, dom! sanzu, reader is such a sub oops, knifeplay, (sanzu cuts your top off and holds a knife to your throat while he fucks you. idk if this really counts as knife play,) dubcon (isn't consensual at first but winds up consensual. don't really know what to call that but yeah,) stalking, drugs (consensually taken,) wall fucking, rough sex, unprotected sex, titty sucking, nipple play, sanzu is aggressive oops, reader has a drug addiction, sanzu almost overdoses, alleyway sex, degrading, blood kink on sanzu's part, fingering.

This will have a few trigger warnings, for one Sanzu is a bit of a yandere/stalker which may trigger some individuals. for two, dubious consent, reader doesn't consent at first, but ends up consenting (dumb love yanno.) for three sanzu's violence and lastly for mentions of drug addictions and overdoses. if any of my warnings are possible triggers for you, then please do not read this for your own sake.

what the hell were you thinking when you came here? it was a dumb idea to go out in public after breaking up with your boyfriend at the time, Sanzu Haruchiyo, but you needed your next fix or you were going to go Insane

what the hell were you thinking when you came here? it was a dumb idea to go out in public after breaking up with your boyfriend at the time, Sanzu Haruchiyo, but you needed your next fix or you were going to go Insane. If it wasn't for your ex Sanzu, you wouldn't have this damn drug problem in the first place, but you were hooked from the moment you took that first oxycodone pill he offered to you. At the beginning of your relationship, you would always chastise Sanzu for his drug use, saying it made him a total monster whenever he was high on drugs, but something made you try it. Maybe it was the trust and love you had for Sanzu, maybe it was peer pressure, maybe it was simply because you wanted to break the strict rules your parents had always conditioned you with when you were living under their roof, who knows? The only thing known now was that you had a serious drug addiction, and you were more of a monster sober than when you were high.

For a while, the vicious cycle of drug use was what kept your relationship with Sanzu together; Sanzu would deal you drugs, take them with you, and then the two of you would fuck until the drugs wore off and you had to take more. Eventually, you had started to realize that the drugs weren't keeping your relationship together, rather they had become your entire relationship, you were dependent on Sanzu dealing to you and taking with you and it was no longer about the love the two of you once had for each other, hence why you broke up with him about two weeks ago.

Surprisingly, Sanzu had acted perfectly calm about the situation, but you could tell by the look in his eyes the he was so close to snapping that he just kicked you out of the apartment the two of you had been sharing instead, not wanting to get violent with you and hurt you. That being said, when you left that night, Sanzu had taken a whole bottle of oxycodone pills and had almost overdosed, waking up the next morning thinking he dreamed the breakup, but was quickly brought back to reality when he realized you were nowhere inside of his apartment. You had heard about Sanzu almost overdosing, and it almost pushed you right back into his arms, but you just couldn't go back. You wanted to quit taking drugs, you wanted to move on from him, and most importantly, you wanted to be happy.