ミ★ 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘯 𝘐𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴: ★彡

Request: hi!! i was wondering on how rindou would behave with an inexperienced gf!!

Info: NSFW below, MDNI :)))

Warnings: fingering, hand jobs, blow job, pussy licking, 69. slow and loving sex, buckshots, squirting, unprotected sex (no cumming inside tho,) pull out game strong lmfao.

Honestly, when Rindou finds out that you have a lack of experience in the bedroom, I feel like it only fuels his desires for you even more

Honestly, when Rindou finds out that you have a lack of experience in the bedroom, I feel like it only fuels his desires for you even more. Not in a weird corruption kink kind of way, more so in a sense that HE is the one that gets to teach you about sex and HE gets to show you how to give and receive pleasure when it comes to foreplay.

In terms of experience, you had never had a true orgasm, one that took your breath away and left you speechless, and even though Rindou would never admit it, it made him all giddy inside that he would be able to give you your first true orgasm. As far as sex went, it was always dick in vagina for you, and foreplay was something that had never existed in your previous sexual encounters. That being said, you had always wanted to learn and Rindou was just the man to teach you.

Rindou learned that you had a lack of experience in the bedroom the first time the two of you had tried to do anything past making out in your bed. Rindou always thought you were a phenomenal kisser, therefore he was surprised when you admitted to him that you had never done anything other than letting former exes fuck you for their own pleasure.

I feel like Rindou and you would have a relatively long talk about the things you're comfortable with afterwards, he didn't wanna push you too far and overwhelm you. That being said, he was surprised when you had offered to start small, telling him you wanted to feel his dick in your hands first to get comfortable with it, all the while you were a blushing mess. Rindou wouldn't dare tease you about it though, instead offering to help guide you by grabbing onto your wrist so he could slide you hand slowly into the boxers he had on, watching your facial expressions and listening if you told him to wait because as much as he wanted your hands all over him, he didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

When you first grabbed onto his dick with your hand, you had felt Rindou's grip tighten on your wrist, and in a panic you had tried to pull your hand right out of his boxers. Rindou however, stopped you, pushing down on your wrist to keep your hand in place and muttering a "no baby, it feels good, promise." which was all the reassurance you really needed to wrap your hand right back around his dick, your eyes locked onto your hand as you started to give his dick slow strokes, testing the waters to see if you were doing things right. Rindou's groans were a confirmation that what you were doing felt good and that you should keep going, and while you were too embarrassed to look Rindou in the eyes, he had his eyes dead set on your blushing face rather than on the hand you had on his dick.

"Go a little faster— s-shit babe" Rindou would speak through gritted teeth when your hand started to move faster before he could even finish his sentence. He could tell you were starting to get more comfortable with having his dick in your hands, and now that your hand was stroking his cock in an attempt to milk the cum out of him, he could've sworn up and down that this was not the first time you had done this. Rindou didn't want to cum just yet though, he wanted to make sure you felt the same amount of pleasure that he did, which is why he tugged on your wrist to pull your hand out of his boxers.