ミ★ 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘹 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳: ★彡

Request: if you are taking requests can you write something about rindou x good girl(person)!reader, who is doing well in school, hasn't really broken any rules etc. And reader is also quite reserved and shy at first, but with rindou they are super affectionate and kiss and hug him (in private the kissing. The hugging even in public). Idk if it made any sense. You can write x fem!reader or gender neutral i don't mind. Thank you in advance!!!!

Info: It's funny when opposites attract because it's never expected.

Warnings: None except bullying. just pure fluff for the most part. Rindou taking you out on a date, kisses, hand-holding, pure cuteness, sex in general is mentioned but nothing about it.

There's no trigger warnings for this post other than the fact that reader gets bullied. please let me know if you end up finding anything else triggering in this. :))

Rindou and you were the couple that nobody ever expected, the two of you were complete opposites and were never even supposed to meet, but one fateful day brought the two of you together

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rindou and you were the couple that nobody ever expected, the two of you were complete opposites and were never even supposed to meet, but one fateful day brought the two of you together.

The day you and Rindou had met was unlike any other day in May with rain falling from the sky at a rapid pace. Being the shy girl at your school caused you to get bullied a lot during school, hence why you didn't have an umbrella because one of the girls at your school stole it from you.

You were walking home from school in the pouring rain having been left with no choice but to do so since you had missed the bus. You ended up stumbling into Rindou on the side walk, apologizing profusely and he walked you back home while holding his jacket over your head to keep the rain from falling on your head.

The next day when you came to school, none of your bullies were waiting at you by the front gate, and you managed to make it through all of your classes without a single person bullying you, which was odd. You hadn't changed anything in particular, and you were still that shy girl that everyone used to pick on, so why all of a sudden were they not bullying you anymore?

Your answer was waiting for you by the front gate as you left school that afternoon, and there he stood in all his glory, the man that had walked you home yesterday. You met up with him at the front gate and greeted him politely with a wave, finally giving him your name and he you gave you his in return.

The rest seemed to be history after that, two years have already passed and now you and Rindou were in a relationship together. You figured out earlier on into your friendship that Rindou was the reason your bullies left you alone, but that wasn't why you were with Rindou. Rindou Haitani kept you safe from the torment those bullies at school dealt to you, sure, but Rindou Haitani was the man who made your shyness disappear.

Rindou had always been such an outgoing person, going to parties, throwing parties, walking the streets of Roppongi just looking for trouble while you were on the opposite end of the spectrum, however, once you started to date Rindou that completely changed.

Things between the two of you started off slow, both of you were so nervous to even touch each other that even the first time the two of you held hands was planned. It was honestly cute how you planned to hold hands for the first time a week in advance, agreeing to meet at your place and sit in your floor together as the both of you looked at each other nervously. Rindou was the one to reach out towards you first, his hand twitching in both excitement and nervousness when he finally got to feel your fingers against his. He held your hand in the palm of his hand for a moment before his fingers slid in between yours and he held your hand as if it was made of glass. Things after that came naturally, the hugging, the kissing, the cuddling, even moments of intimacy between the two of you.

The first time the two of you had done anything romantic in public was by pure accident. The two of you had come to a party together to celebrate another Tenjiku victory, but by the time both of you had made your way into the house party, you had gotten separated from each other. You, no longer being the shy girl you were, quickly found a group of girls to talk to, and it was almost like you had forgotten that you came to this party with Rindou.

You felt someone bump into you, and wrap their arms around you from behind after about thirty minutes, soon realizing it was Rindou when you heard him mumble an

"ahh, I found my little social butterfly." to which you responded by placing your hands on top of Rindou's and leaning your head back to place a quick kiss on his lips, the girls you had been talking to all cooing and egging the two of you on, which made you both slightly embarrassed, but you brushed it off by grabbing onto Rindou's hand to pull him off to an area in the house to dance.

...

"hey Rindou, why did you fall in love with a shy girl like me?" you asked Rindou with a soft tone in your voice, your fingers playing with his underneath the covers on your bed. The two of you had been cuddled up his bed all morning since you had stayed the night last night, neither of you ready to get out of bed just yet. Rindou's hand gripped onto yours to keep you from playing with his fingers any longer, and he used the grip on your hand to pull you closer to him, your body now resting on his and your head laid up on his chest comfortably as his arms moved wrap around your lower back and hold you close to him. Your eyes peered up at Rindou, a sly little smirk that you learned from himforming on your face as you waited for him to finally respond to you.

"I fell in love with you in the rain on a stormy Monday in May, when you let me walk you home without even knowing my name. That's when I knew you weren't just some shy girl anymore, that you didn't want to just be the shy girl who got bullied at school. You wanted to get you confidence back, and I was determined to help you do it. That's why I fell in love with you."

Rindou's words brought a smile to your face as you leaning in to kiss him, your lips moving against his passionately for a few moments before you pulled away to respond.

"I fell in love with you that day too, because you were the only one in those fours years of hell that bothered to offer me help, rather than kick me when I was already down."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ミ★ 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘤𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘖𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 & 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 ★彡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें