ミ★ 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘶𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵: ★彡

Request: "Hi can you write how would rindou react after finding out reader is pregnant? No need for rushing i will be patient. Take care and have a good day"

Info: Surprises come in all shapes and sizes, but Rindou was definitely NOT expecting this one.

Warnings: Bonten as a whole is mentioned (just in general no violence mentioned,) pure fluff, cussing ofc, damn Rindou is such a romantic man.

The only trigger warning i have is for cussing, if you don't like it then don't read this.

To say Rindou was excited to come back home would be an understatement. Those long nights he spent away from you on that three month long Bonten mission would all be worth it whenever he finally got back home and saw his beautiful wife again, especially since the two of you were not allowed to contact each other during his mission.

He wondered if anything had changed, maybe you would have a new hair color, maybe you'd have picked up a new hobby, or maybe you would have redecorated the house, who knows, but he couldn't wait to see you again no matter what had changed.

Rindou was doing ten over the speed limit on the highway, his heart pounding deep in his chest as he listened to one of the radio stations playing rap music. He wasn't really listening to the music though, his thoughts were running rampant about being able to hear your voice in his ears again, feel your touch again, be able to touch you again, and most of all be able to sleep in the same bed as you again. oh how he missed falling asleep and waking up next to you.

Rindou pulled his car off of the highway so he could finally leave the city in which Bonten headquarters was located, heading out of the city streets and into the suburbs in which the gated community he lived in was located. The drive from Bonten headquarters back to the home he shared with you was only about twenty minutes, but by the time he had pulled up to the gate to enter in the code to unlock it, it felt like he had been driving for three days.

He was quick to type in the code on the keyboard for the gates to the community the two of you lived in to open up, a little too quick since he had to slow down and enter the code a second time due to the fact that he messed up the first time. when the gates finally opened after he entered the code correctly, he let out a sigh of relief that he didn't even realize he was holding in as he pressed his right foot down on the gas pedal to make his way inside of the gated community, the sound of the gate closing fading away into the background.

The house the two of you shared was at the end of the small community of mansions, not fully separated from everyone else, but separated enough to offer the two of you the most privacy as possible. Most of the people that lived in the community were affiliated with Bonten in some way anyways, so he knew he could trust the neighbors.

Rindou pulled his car into the brick driveway that led up to your garage, and for a moment he thought about parking his car in the garage, but since you didn't know he was coming home he enjoyed having the element of surprise by parking his car in the driveway for once since you would know he was home if he had to open the garage.