ミ★ 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪: ★彡

Request: hello can you do reader meeting rindou for the first time as teens? Thx i hope you have a great day/night!!!

Info: Everything Happens For A Reason Now Doesn't It?

Warnings: reader drinks alcohol but not enough to become intoxicated, drugs are mentioned (reader doesn't take any,) sex is mentioned (reader doesn't partake in any of that either,) reader gets harassed by someone at the party, (somewhat sexually, there's an ass grab, stranger forces reader to dance with him, nothing more,) peer pressure (also with the dancing.)

As with all works of fiction that i write, i'm including a trigger warning because i feel like i should, and even if you might find them annoying or unnecessary they are necessary to me. there's some writers that don't include them and then you wind up reading something that you wouldn't have had read if the author would have included any warnings about the content.

this story, while not anything too serious, does contain and or mention drugs, alcohol, alcohol consumption, and sexual assault. while some people might find the scenarios that i use to be mild and not that deep, others may find it pretty serious and it could possibly trigger them. If any of the warnings i've included could possibly trigger you, please do not read this.

Meeting Rindou Haitani was like a perfect strike of luck, fate destined to be, and a moment that would change both of your lives forever

It had been at party, a party being hosted by the Haitani brothers that your friend had practically dragged you by your feet to go to. Your friend wanted to meet Rindou Haitani due to his infamous status as the dynamic duo of the Haitani brothers that ruled over Roppongi, she said something about wanting to have sex with him, which you thought was completely idiotic, but you decided to humor her and go to the party anyways.

It was a little ironic that you were going to a house party hosted by the Haitani brothers when you absolutely hated them, finding them to be complete assholes that would probably kill their own parents if it meant their status was higher within the world of delinquency, at least that's what you thought of them since you had never actually met them before.

You and your friend had decided to somewhat match outfits, knowing if something happened that it would be easier for the two of you to find each other. Your friend had on one of those pleaded plaid skirts in the shade of pink and black, and a black short sleeve crop top to match while you decided on a plaid pleated skirt of your own except in the colors of black and white, adorning a white short sleeve crop top across the top half of your body.

the two of you had taken an uber to the party since neither of you were sure if you were going to drink or not and the two of you didn't want to risk not being able to drive your vehicles home. The two of you had arrived at the house party to a total disaster; people were out in the front yard drinking and smoking marijuana, screaming and shouting as two people were fist fighting in the front yard, and music was blaring so loud you could hear it with the windows up in the uber.