ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘈𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯: ★彡

Request: hey love your writting a lot your so talented! I wanna ask you can you do ran being an uncle to readers and rindous child?

First and foremost, when Ran Haitani finds out that he's going to be an uncle he does two things. The first thing he does is celebrates the fact that it's not him having a kid, is completely dramatic about it as well. "thank god it's not me having a kid cause i can't handle that shit"

However, once the words "you're going to be an uncle" finally settle into Ran Haitani's brain, it shortcircuits. how could his little brother have a child before him? Makes comments like "damn you finally knocked her up, eh?"

Ran Haitani won't admit it, but he's excited to be an uncle. For one he gets to experience a baby that Rindou created with you, meaning he can spend time with the baby and give it back instead of having to keep it because it's his own.

Ran Haitani is also excited to be an uncle because he convinces himself that your child will like him more than he/she likes their own father, Rindou.

That being said, Ran Haitani definitely competes with Rindou to get your child to like him more. Makes sure he's around more than most people would be when your child is first born so your child can get used to what he looks like and how his voice sounds. Ran might as well move into the home you and Rindou share with how much time he spends there after your baby is born.

Ran Haitani buys those cheesy onesies for your child that make some kind of comment about him, also buys them in every size from preemie to twenty-four months. Some examples: "my cute uncle is single, wanna be my auntie?" or "i get my good looks from my uncle."

Ran Haitani is 100% the type of uncle that picks your child up from daycare/school without letting you or Rindou know just so he can take your child out for ice cream. Knows damn well that you and Rindou are going to scold him about it, but he doesn't care.

If your child happens to be a boy, Ran Haitani will teach your child all about women the moment your son starts kindergarten, after all he can't be a Haitani if he isn't good with the ladies. Ran teaches your son the same cheesy pick-up lines he uses on women and even shows your son how to woo his teachers.

If your child happens to be a girl however, Ran Haitani will teach her to stay away from boys and to hurt any boy that tries to talk to her when she starts kindergarten. Says the typical "boys have cooties" and tells your daughter that unless she wants cooties then she has to punch any boy that tries to talk to her. (Ran definitely gets a punch from you once you learn that he has been teaching your daughter to hit boys since she's constantly getting in trouble at school for it.)

Since Ran Haitani was used to looking after Rindou when they were younger, Ran will definitely be more of a "second father" than an uncle towards your child. If neither you or Rindou can pick your child up from daycare/school, best believe Ran is already on the way before you even finish asking.

Ran Haitani attends any and all sports, music, or art events that your child participates in, and is front and center with you and Rindou like the supportive uncle his is.

Instead of the "cool wine aunt," Ran Haitani is the "cool whiskey uncle" who often finds himself drinking a glass of whiskey with you and Rindou once your child has gone to bed, makes sure Rindou doesn't fall back into those alcoholic tendencies he had as a teenager though.

When your child graduates high school, Ran Haitani cries harder than you or Rindou do, and you can't tell me that he doesn't. Ran is so overdramatic about your child graduating that he makes one of those giant posters with full intentions on embarrassing your child.

Overall, when you and Rindou plan to have a child, the thing you should be most concerned about is making Ran Haitani into an uncle because while everything Ran will do for your child is sweet and much appreciated, at the end of the day your child will definitely end up liking their "uncle Ran" more than you or Rindou since Ran is most definitely the "spoiling, i don't care if your mama or your daddy get mad" type of uncle.