Review

Beauty:

After being kidnapped Beauty and Amber find them selves in love with the two men responsible for taking them for ransom money.

Major and Beauty fought against love they tried, succeeded and then failed. Major did the unthinkable and Beauty found out, her last words when she left Justin's house was "I gotta get the hell out of Atlanta."

Did she leave, or stay?

**

Amber:

Amber feel in love with a guy who kidnapped her, Byron, she found that love at first sight was real. After giving herself to this man, she learns that not only had he gotten her pregnant but his pervious girl friend too. Love has been proven to work in her favor but like all relationship where there's good is bad.

Does she get her fairy tale?

**

Jackson:

How do you handle finding out the women you love was not who she seems to be? Now she's having your baby but you can't trust her, she's secretly married, and was set out to scheme you for everything you have? It's hard and you shut down, making trusting her ever again hard.

What happen to loyalty?

**

Justin:

Shid ah nigga did wrong but it's life, shit happens. I never meant to sleep with Emily, I don't know what or how that happen. Beauty was something man she shoot the nigga too! Fuck it they are done! Justin just wanta to be there for my baby she told him about. Honestly he doesn't know what's gone happen.

What's next for Justin?

**

Byron:

Ron learned how to be with one lady Amber, but he can't forget his baby mother Sade. Having three new born's at one time will be hell but it's his responsibility to be the man and father he was taught to be. Finding out who his real father was, dating his step daughter, shit I'd crazy.

Did he help Sade get away from her mom?

*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*

*

*
*
*

*
**

*
*
*
*
*
Please excuse any and all Mistakes