Chapter 81 Kanna's Loneliness

(To (Y/N) )

As the day went by the confidence and determination were practically stripped from me as the sun began to set "The bad feeling, is making it harder for me not to rush towards the Demonic Aura." I think as I was up in a tree a little bit away from the group, while looking up at the sky.

"Good evening." A voice made itself known behind me causing me to turn and see Byakuya a few trees away, while leaning against it.

"Quite daring to come here..." I trail off causing Byakuya to nod.

"True, but I was ordered to give you a message." Byakuya informs causing my chest to grow tight. "So he sent Byakuya rather than coming himself." I think as I narrow my eyes at Byakuya.

"Let me guess, he wants me to leave Kohaku?" I asks causing Byakuya to smirk as he turns away.

"He wanted me to tell you that Kanna is pursuing Kagome and her group." Byakuya answers as he glances back at me. "He's trying to make me choose between saving my cousin and protecting Kohaku." I think as I ball my hands into fists.

"Damn you..." I trail off as a chuckle sounds out causing me to look up to Byakuya, but he was gone.

(To Kagome)

They were hiding in a cave with Miroku's Sutras in front of the cave creating a barrier.

"I've created a barrier, it should keep us safe for the time being." Miroku informs as they stare at the blue light emanating around the cave entrance.

"What's wrong with your sword, Inuyasha? How come they were able to attack us, but you weren't able to attack them?" Shippo asks looking back at him with a worried expression.

"It's almost like they've gotten the real Tessaiga." Shippo adds as Inuyasha stares at his sword with a worried expression.

"Unfortunately, it would seem that all of Tessaiga's Demonic Aura was somehow captured by Kanna's Mirror." Miroku points out.

"This isn't the first time it's happen. That sword Dakki was able to steal Tessaiga's Demonic Energy as well, but in the end he was killed by the Demonic Aura from the blade." Shippo states causing Inuyasha's eyes to narrow.

"That's because he was Human, it's different this time." Inuyasha asserts.

"Different to say the least, this Demon has an endless appetite for energy. It won't be nearly as simple this time." Miroku declares causing Kagome to turn to Inuyasha.

"It seems unfair, considering how far you've come with Tessaiga." Kagome addresses causing Songo to nod.

"Exactly, who would have thought Wind Scare and Adamant Barrage would fall into the hands of the enemy." Songo agrees.

"So is Tessaiga just an empty shell now?" Shippo questions.

(To (Y/N))

"Using Kanna to go after my cousin knowing that I would not allow her to be hurt." I state as I jump down from the tree with an angry expression.

"Lady (Y/N) is something wrong?" Kohaku asks as he sees me walk over to Entei, grabbing everyone's attention.

"You look upset." Rin adds as I place my hands on the side of Entei's face.

"Entei, you will stay here and protect Kohaku." I instruct causing him to stare at me.

"Are you leaving?!" Rin exclaims as she run towards me making Jaken scoff.

"Good riddance." Jake remarks as I turn from Entei and place my hand onto Rin's head.

"I am needed by my cousin's side at the moment." I inform making her stare up at me as Kohaku move towards me with a worried expression.