Chapter 42 Pervert

(To (Y/N) )

"Almost there..." I trail off, letting out sigh.

"Where are you?!" Koga's voice rings out causing me to immediately look back. "He sounded really close." I think as I look around.

"Where'd you go?!" Koga exclaims as I see him rushing towards me. "Oh shit!" I think as I back up, while going to reach for my sword.

"Unh! What the hell is this?!" Koga exclaims as he was repelled back by something a foot in front of me. "Oh, I'm in the barrier. But, why hasn't he called out to me or anything?" I wonder as he reaches his hand out, but is repelled once again.

"It's some kind of barrier." Koga states causing my eyes to widen. "He can't see me thanks to the barrier!" I think as I go to let out a sigh, but then stop myself, while grabbing my mouth with my hand. "I better get out of here and catch up with the Band of 7." I think as I turn and jump into the nearest tree and continue on my way.

(To Jakotsu)

"We can see it now, Bankotsu. Mount Hakurei. Jeez. What's with this air? It made me sick the last time we came here, too." Jakotsu insists as they were walking.

"It seems to extend further now." Renkotsu points out causing Bankotsu to smirk.

"I suspect the Sacred Barrier had been strengthened. This way, neither Inuyasha nor Koga can come after us." Bankotsu states.

"But it'll be tough for us too, we though we are Human." Jakotsu declares.

"Grrsh!" Ginkotsu agrees.

"Wait!" Bankotsu calls out as he stops, while holding his hand out to the band behind him.

"It seems we won't have to go all the way to the base of the mountain." Bankotsu made known as the silhouette of a little girl appears.

(To (Y/N) )

"Finally..." I trail off as I see the Band of 7 below me, while seeing Kohaku and what appear to be Kanna walking towards Bankotsu.

"Bankotsu, sir." Kohaku greets causing Bankotsu to walk up to them.

"Hi, Kohaku. So who's this Albino child?" Bankotsu asks causing me to feel annoyed.

"Don't be mean to Kanna!" I shout as I jump down from the cliff a little out of breath.

"She didn't die..." Jakotsu trail off. "As long as I'm Kagome's cousin there's no way Inuyasha would kill me." I think as I roll my eyes.

"Oh, nice to see you made it pervert." Bankotsu jibes, but I pay him no mind and make my way over Kanna.

"It's been so long, Kanna. Have you been well?" I question with a smile as I bend down to her as she stared at me for a minute and nods.

"So her names Kanna, huh Pervert?" Bankotsu asks, but I ignore him. "I'm not answering him until he uses my name!" I think as I stand up and look at Kohaku.

"I'm glad you made it here safely, Kohaku." I inform causing him to nod at me as well.

"Stop, ignoring me Pervert!" Bankotsu demands as he grabs the neck of my Kimono and pulls me back towards him. "I probably shouldn't provoke killers, but I'm more annoyed about him calling me pervert than scared of him killing me." I think as I then stick my tongue out at Bankotsu causing his smirk to twitch, while he was looking down at me.

"What's this?" Jakotsu questions, while looking down at Kanna's mirror catching both me and Bankotsu's attention. Suddenly, Kanna's mirror glowed and then showed an image of Sesshomaru and Rin and it looked as if their around Mount Hakurei. "Sesshomaru..." I think as I stared at the mirror with mixed emotions.