Chapter 52 Evil Within Mount Hakurei

(To Miroku)

"Look, Miroku." Songo cautioned as the ground around them began to shake.

"Now what?" Miroku asked as the shaking got worse.

"Run for it!" Miroku prompted as he started to run causing Songo to rush after him.

(To Kagome)

"What's happening?" Kagome asks as a loud sound began to ring out through the cave they were in.

"We'll find out soon enough." Koga answers as he was running in front of them through the cave.

(To Kikyo)

"The Demonic Aura is growing stronger." Kikyo observed the mountain that was covered by a dark purple Miasma.

(To Sesshomaru)

"Rin." Sesshomaru uttered causing Rin, who was riding A-Un to look over at him.

"Yes?" Rin asks with a serious expression.

"Take A-Un and get away from the Mountain." Sesshomaru answers causing her to knit her eyebrows.

"What will you do, Lord Sesshomaru?" Rin inquired as Sesshomaru stared intensely at the Mountain.

"It goes without saying. Naraku is in there somewhere..." Sesshomaru trails off causing Jaken to walk towards him.

"Pardon me, Milord." Jaken hinted causing Sesshomaru to glance down at him.

"What is it?" Sesshomaru questions.

"There's no question that Naraku has kept himself hidden from his enemies until now in order to recoup his strength, he has undoubtedly grown much stronger than he was since the last time we met." Jaken responds causing a slightly displeased expression to appear on Sesshomaru's face.

"Your point is?" Sesshomaru queried causing Jaken's mouth to fall open, but then he quickly bowed.

"My point, yes, what was my point? I suppose my mind's growing weaker with age." Jaken suggests causing Sesshomaru to begin walking away.

"Lord Sesshomaru." Rin called out causing Sesshomaru to stop in his tracks and glance back at her.

"Good luck, milord." Rin wished causing him to stare at her for a moment, but then walk away.

(To Inuyasha)

"Damn!" Inuyasha curses as he jump up, only to land back onto the floor that continued to try and engulf him causing Inuyasha to look up at the fleshy looking walls. Suddenly, the floor began to grow and tangle themselves around Inuyasha, making him unable to get away.

(To Koga)

"Something's going on. it's getting louder in here." Koga points out as he stops and looks around.

"Let's hurry, Kagome." Koga asserted as he glanced back at Kagome, bu then was beginning to sink into the ground.

"What's wrong?!" Shippo exclaims causing Kagome to gasp.

"Koga!" Kagome calls out as Koga continued to sink into the floor.

"Damn it!" Koga curses as it stops for a moment.

"What is this?" Koga asks as it starts to engulf him causing Kagome to rush over to him.

"Take my hand, Koga!" Kagome implored as she reached out and grabbed his wrist, but she couldn't pull him up.

"Please, Koga, hang on!" Kagome pleads.

"You can do it!" Shippo encouraged, but Koga puts on a serious expression.