Chapter 22 Ogre of the Tower

"Just as I feared, it is the same woman after all." Kaede states causing us all to turn to her.

"Who are you talking about?" Inuyasha asks. "Is she talking about Tsubaki?" I wonder as I slightly tilt my head.

"The priestess who was passed over for my sister Kikyo." Kaede answers causing my eyes to widen. "She's Kikyo's sister? Wait... Just how long has that priestess been dead?!" I wonder as similar thoughts begin to rush through my head.

"I never imagined she would turn to the dark side." Kaede declares causing Inuyasha to put on an annoyed expression.

"Who the heck cares what happened in the past? I want to know where she is now!" Inuyasha proclaims as I begin to feel an ominous aura along with the Sacred Jewel, but then I hear Kagome gasp.

"What's the matter, Kagome?" Inuyasha questions causing me to glance over at Kagome. "She must feel it too..." I think as I ball my hands into fists.

"Deep inside, I sense the Sacred Jewel." Kagome responds as she points forward causing Inuyasha to turn.

"Wait. This area could be dangerous." Kaede warns causing Kagome, Inuyasha and Songo to turn to her and I nod as a chill ran down my spine.

"What do you know about this place, Kaede?" Songo asks.

"Legend tell of an Ogre that was sealed away in this region." Kaede answers as I look over towards the mountain to see a red aura emanating from it.

"An Ogre?" Kagome questions. "If what I'm sensing is the Ogre... We might be in some serious trouble." I think, while putting on a slightly worried expression.

"We can't afford to stand around any longer." I point out as I begin running.

"Right!" Inuyasha calls out as he rushes after me causing everyone to rush after us. Running through the forest I feel us drawling closer to the Jewel Shards causing me to look up to see what looked like a tower.

"Over there!" Kagome calls out as Demon's begin to come out of the trees.

"Demons..." I trail off as we stop in our tracks.

"Humph. Figured they'd be here." Inuyasha remarks as he drawls his sword.

"Get out of my way! Hyah!" Inuyasha bellows as he slices one of the demons in half causing me to drawl my own sword.

"Die!" I demand as I slash one of the demon's, but I see it turn into paper. "Tsubaki and her damn Shikigami!" I think as Songo ready's her weapon.

"Hiraikotsu!" Songo shouts as she throws her weapon, hitting several demons causing them all to turn to paper as well.

(To Miroku)

"Hmm?" Miroku sounds as he looks down at Momiji as she begins groaning and slowly opens her eyes.

"You've finally come to." Miroku points out causing Momiji to scream as she quickly scoots back away from him.

"You again!" Momiji bellows.

"Calm down. I have no intention of harming you. I just..." Miroku trails off.

"Just what?" Momiji asks causing Miroku to come up to her and grab both her hands.

"I just want to ask if you will bear my children." Miroku answers causing Momiji to let out a nervous chuckle, but then Miroku rushes over to Botan, who just woke up.

"How about you? Would you be willing to have my children? " Miroku questions.

"Hmm?" Botan sounds with a confused expression causing Momiji to jump up and glare at him.