Chapter 24 Naraku's Barrier

(To Kagura)

Sitting on the roof of Naraku's castle, Kagura was starring at the Waning Crescent Moon. Suddenly, she closes her eyes as she places her hand over her chest. Hearing the sounds of Demons roaring causes Kagura to look up to see a bunch of Demon's flying up into the sky.

"They've gone through the barrier..." Kagura trails off with a confused expression.

(To (Y/N) )

I watched as Inuyasha was on the ground as if a Dog tracking a scent.

"What's the matter, Inuyasha? Isn't this the right direction?" Shippo asks as he was sitting on Kagome's bag that was sitting on her Bicycle. "Is he always tracking scents from the ground?" I wonder as I stare at him in confusion.

"Shut up! Stop yakking and let me concentrate." Inuyasha answers.

"Sniffing around on all fours won't get us any closer to Naraku's castle, will it?" Songo questions.

"I was wondering the same thing..." I trail off.

"Aw, damn it all." Inuyasha curses.

"Inuyasha, maybe your nose isn't working right now. Tonight is the first night, remember?" Shippo asks causing Kagome to nod. "The first night, what does that mean?" I wonder as I look over at them.

"Right. Tonight's the night of the New Moon." Kagome answers causing Songo and my eyes to widen.

"Night of the New Moon?" Songo and I chorus.

"That's right. The night of the New Moon is when Inuyasha loses his powers and becomes a mere mortal." Miroku informs and my jaw drops.

"That's a thing?" I questions causing Kagome to turn to us.

"Inuyasha, let's not do anything rash tonight. Even if we do find Naraku's castle, You can't fight without your powers." Kagome responds as Inuyasha remained on the ground.

"We've made it this far. I ain't holding back now." Inuyasha insists, but I then begin to feel something coming from behind us. "I sense two sacred Jewel Shards heading this way..." I think as I turn around.

"Let's get real. We can't do anything hasty." Kagome states, but then Songo glances over at me.

"Is something wrong?" Songo asks, but before I could answer.

"Look! A cyclone!" Miroku answers as the Cyclone headed towards us as well as the Sacred Jewel Shards.

"And it's coming this way." Songo declares causing Miroku to push her back. "Shit!" I think as I wasn't fast enough and was engulfed by the cyclone causing me to shut my eyes.

"Aah!" Inuyasha sounds out causing me to open my eyes to see Koga's face above me.

"Wolf-boy?" I question.

"I'm surprised to see you traveling with this group." Koga responds as I look around to see he was holding me princess style in his arms. "I should have known when I sensed those two shards." I think as let out a sigh.

"Yeah, now let me down." I address causing him to slowly place me on the ground and turn to Kagome.

"Yo, Kagome. It's great to see you again." Koga greets causing her to look over at him.

"Koga! It's you again!" Kagome chirps causing me to look over and see Inuyasha was spread out on the ground like a frog.

"Well, that's what you get for sniffing around on the ground." Songo points out. "Did Koga run Inuyasha over?" I wonder as Koga then turns him.