Chapter 41 The Band of 7

(To (Y/N) )

"Not a single person left alive? That's rather inconvenient. You weren't really thinking, were you, Jakotsu?" Bankotsu's voice rings out causing me to sit up from the roof I was laying on. "It's surprising to hear him say something like that..." I think as I glance around at the castle that was in shambles.

"You could have at least kept a woman or two alive to pour our drinks." Bankotsu adds causing Jakotsu to turn to him.

"How could I think of little things like that, Big brother? Oh wait... Didn't you tell that girl to stay around the castle?" Jakotsu asks causing Bankotsu to widen his eyes. "Is Jakotsu talking about me?" I wonder as I the hear Bankotsu chuckle causing a chill to run down my spine.

"Yo, pervert!" Bankotsu calls out causing me to scoff. "I'm not coming down just to pour you and your pals a drink." I think as I roll my eyes.

"We saw her disappear into the trees so she's probably outside the castle so she wouldn't hear you." Jakotsu points out causing Bankotsu to put on a thoughtful expression.

"Do you think she's a ninja, like Kohaku?" Bankotsu asks causing me to almost chuckle as I did before. "What is his fixation about Ninjas?" I wonder as I hold my hand to my mouth.

"I've got more important thing to worry about, like when am I going to see my beloved Inuyasha again?" Jakotsu questions. "That guy really likes Inuyasha..." I think as I see Renkotsu look over at him.

"You mustn't worry, Jakotsu. Inuyasha has a keen sense of smell." Renkotsu responds, as I sense 2 Jewel Shards heading in our direction.

"That's true. All we need to do is sit patiently and Inuyasha will follow the scent of blood right to us." Bankotsu states as I stand up.

"You think so?" Jakotsu asks causing me to jump down to the nearby wall, which makes them all look over at me.

"You won't need to wait too much longer, there's 2 Jewel Shards heading this way." I answer causing them all to widen their eyes at me.

"Surprise, surprise. You are here, but that's even more surprising that you can sense the Jewel Shards, Pervert." Bankotsu declares causing me to glare at him.

"That is quite a surprise. Well, I guess we just wait, then." Jakotsu notes.

"come here, pervert. I have a job for you." Bankotsu request causing me to scoff.

"I was just informing you about the Jewel Shard, I have no intention of being a Servant to a man who doesn't even know my name." I informs as I stick my tongue out at him and then jump down to the other side of the wall. "I'll go find a tree to sit in away from those weirdos." I think as I go to walk away.

"I think you made her mad..." Jakotsu trails off causing Bankotsu to chuckle.

"Big Brother, are you not worried about Naraku?" Renkotsu questions causing me to stop in my tracks with a concerned expression.

"What about him?" Bankotsu asks.

"Why do you think he brought us back from the dead?" Renkotsu questions causing me to turn back towards the wall, I'd just jumped off of.

"To help him get rid of his enemies, such as the ones names Inuyasha and Koga, that's why." Bankotsu answers. "I figured as much..." I think as I let out a sigh.

"Big Brother, you're the only one of the Band of 7, who's met Naraku. Do you think you could tell us a little bit more about what he's actually like?" Renkotsu requests causing my eyes to widen. "What Naraku's like?" I wonder as I lean my head against the wall.