Chapter 78 Kikyo's Quietus

(To Inuyasha)

"Kagome!" Inuyasha calls out as he was running up the stairs only to see Kagome falling out of the sky.

"What? Kagome!" Inuyasha shouts as he jumps up and catches her.

"Are you okay? Wake up." Inuyasha pleads with a worried expression. Slowly, Kagome opened her trembling eyes as Inuyasha looks down to see the bow in her hand.

"You did it. You brought back the bow." Inuyasha states causing her to look up at him.

"Inuyasha. Is that really you? Kagome asks.

"It's me. Are you ok?" Inuyasha questions.

"Yeah..." Kagome responds but then gasps at what she sees behind him.

"In the sky!" Kagome calls out causing Inuyasha to look back and see Naraku's Spiderwebs falling from the sky.

(To Songo)

She was sitting beside, Kikyo who was laying on the ground but then looks over to see Kirara growl up at the sky.

"Something's coming!" Miroku proclaims as they look up.

"Run, quickly." Kikyo instructs.

"Kikyo." Songo says.

"Koga. You must run!" Kikyo warns.

"I can't do that. I just picked up Naraku's scent. He's somewhere nearby, isn't he?" Koga asks as Narau's webs rapped around her and she closed her eyes. Suddenly, Kikyo is lifted up into the air causing Songo to gasp.

"Lady Kikyo!" Miroku calls out as he jumps onto Kikyo to then see the Spiderwebs wrapped around her and looks up to see more webs falling from the sky around them. A sinister laugh rings out as they were all engulfed in the spider webs and pulled up into the sky.

(To Inuyasha)

Kagome was on his back as they made their way down to the ground to see a gaint hole in front of them.

"They're gone." Kagome made known causing Inuyasha to narrow his eyes at the hole.

"Naraku." Inuyasha mutters.

(To (Y/N) )

I was laying on Entei with my eyes shut. "Why can't I move my body?" I wonder as I hear something causing me to open my eyes to see Rin, Jake and Kohaku.

"You're awake, Lady (Y/N)." Kohaku insists making me put on a confused expression.

"You collapsed from A-Un, Lord Sesshomaru caught you before you hit the ground though." Rin informs causing Jaken to scoff.

"Always causing trouble..." Jaken trails off as I look over at him.

"I'm sorry, for some reason I can't move my body." I explains as they look over at me with worried expressions.

"You must be thirsty, I'll go get you some water!" Rin proclaims as she runs off causing Jaken to rush after her, while nagging.

"It's because of Lady Kikyo, isn't it?" Kohaku asks causing me to nod slightly.

"I think Kikyo's close to death." I answer causing Kohaku's eyes to widen. "Midoriko won't let me go help her, which is probably why my body won't move." I think as grit my teeth.

(To Kikyo)

"Koga. Why didn't you run?" Kikyo asks causing Koga, who was trying to pull himself from Naraku's webs looks over at her.

"What's the matter now? Besides, isn't this what you wanted? You're the one who's been trying to give Naraku my Jewel Shards. I wouldn't even be here if you hadn't been using (Y/N)'s Soul to mess with my legs." Koga answers causing her to turn away from him.