Chapter 21 The Two Priestess's

"(Y/n)." I voice sounds out causing me to let out a sigh.

"Why did you follow me, Half-Demon?" I ask without turning to him, but I then hear a sigh.

"You don't remember the way through this forest..." Inuyasha trails off causing me to scoff.

"There's no way you really care. I mean, I tried to kill you and everyone else in your group even my own cousin!" I bellow, but Inuyasha shakes his head with an angry expression.

"Are you stupid?!" Inuyasha exclaims causing me to put on a confused expression.

"Stupid?" I question causing him to glare up at me.

"I may not care, but Kagome does and so do the others even if you don't remember them." Inuyasha responds causing me to look down to the ground. "That doesn't mean that I don't feel guilty..." I think as I then hear footsteps causing me to look up to see Inuyasha holding out the sword Naraku gave me.

"You're strong, (Y/N). That I do care about..." Inuyasha trails off causing me to look away from the sword to him, but I then put on a determined expression. "Yeah, instead of feeling guilty. I should be focusing on going after Tsubaki, she did try to kill Kagome." I think as I grab the sword with a nod.

"I'm going to finish off Tsubaki for good." I insist as I walk past Inuyasha. "I'll ruin Naraku's plan too, while I'm at it." I think as I grip the sword in my hand. Inuyasha and I make it back to the village to see everyone outside.

"It's that way." Kagome points out causing me to look over and start feeling the presence of the jewel.

"It's the sacred Jewel..." I trail off causing everyone to look over at me.

"(Y/N), you can sense shards as well?!" Kagome exclaims and I nod.

"Yeah, I started being able to feel them all of a sudden." I insist, but Miroku finally turns.

"Nevermind, we have to go after it." Miroku points out, but then Songo grabs my arm.

"Come with me for a sec." Songo states as she began dragging me over to Kaede's house.

"So, why-"

"Here change into this." Songo instructs, while throwing something at me.

"O-okay." I stutter as I saw Songo's expectant face causing me to change. "Wait, this looks offly similar to Kohaku's clothes..." I think, while finishing causing Songo's face to light up.

"Demon Slayer clothes?" I ask. "She should hate me for trying to kill her and Kagome, but instead she's giving me clothes?" I wonder as Songo nods.

"The priestess attire you had on isn't really equipped for fighting with a sword and you didn't want to wear that other Kimono..." Songo trails off causing me to bow to her.

"Thank you, Songo." I thank, but she then lefts up her hands and shakes them in front of her.

"Oh, you don't have to thank me. I was originally was going to give you this outfit before you lost you're memories." Songo informs causing me to grab her hand and drag her out from the hut.

"Correct. We mustn't pass up this chance to get a sacred Jewel Shard back." The old lady I saw before adds as she walks over to us leading a horse behind her.

"What are you doing, Kaede? Don't tell me you're coming with us!" Inuyasha barks as he turns to her.

"She is a Dark Priestess, after all, so I thought I, as a Priestess, should accompany you." Kaede made known causing us all to turn to her.