What Goes Around,Comes Around

The next morning,Victor wakes up and takes a look at himself in the mirror to see a mustache growing out.

Victor:"Nuh-uh. I better get rid of that first and then move on."

Victor goes into the bathroom to shave his facial hair and washes his face as well.

Victor:"Much better."

Victor changes into a black jacket over a red T-shirt,blue jeans and black and red Nike Air Jordans. He looks at two small black boxes and thinks about Nikki and Gwen.

Victor:(in mind)"When should I ask them? I... I don't know when,exactly,but I shouldn't wait too long."

Then,he collects his weapons and meets Jason by the hallway.

Victor:"Hey,Jason. You ready?"

Jason pulls out his AK-47 and straps it around his shoulder.

Jason:"Yeah. Let's go shut down an army."

Victor:"Damn right."

Victor and Jason share a fist bump and go downstairs as it cuts to Lincoln's room,where he was on a video chat with his friends Rusty,Zach,Clyde,Liam and Stella.

Stella:"Are you sure you'll be okay? I mean,you're taking on an army,Lincoln."

Lincoln:"I know this sounds crazy,but I'll be fine. Victor has a plan and I trust him."

Clyde:"This is a lot to take in."

Lincoln:"I know. But I'll be okay."

Rusty:"Good luck,man."

Zach:"Don't give up."

Liam:"We're here for ya,fella."

Lincoln:"Thanks,you guys."

Stella:"No problem. You can do this,Lincoln."

Lincoln:"Alright. I better go. Bye,guys."

Lincoln's friends:"Bye."

Lincoln hangs up and throws a black hoodie on to grab some weapons and he meets Ronnie Anne outside his door.

Ronnie Anne:"Ready to shut down an army?"

Lincoln:"Yeah. I'm definitely ready."

Maria comes upstairs and hugs Ronnie Anne tightly.

Maria:(in Spanish)"Good luck,my wonderful daughter."

Ronnie Anne:(in Spanish)"Thanks,Mom. You're the best. Lincoln will protect me no matter what,and I'll do the same for him."

Maria kisses Ronnie Anne in the forehead and stands up to go towards Lincoln.

Maria:"Please look after her."

Lincoln:"I'll look after her,aunt Maria. You have my word."

Maria:"Good boy."

Maria and Lincoln share a hug and it cuts to Victor meeting with Nikki an Gwen in the living room.

Victor:"Hey,Nikki and Gwen."

Gwen:"Hey,babe."

Nikki:"Hey,hubby. Something on your mind?"

Victor:"Yeah. I've been meaning to ask..."

Victor goes on one knee and pulls out the small boxes from earlier,showing different rings.