Lucy meets Kaitlyn

Meanwhile,Lucy was reading a book and suddenly,Sandra runs into her room.

Sandra:"Lucy,we have a problem!"

Lucy:"What happened,Mother?"

Sandra:"Julie's not here!"

Lucy's eyes widen and she rushes into Julie's room,only to find that she wasn't there.

Lucy:"No... No,no,no,no!"

Leni:"Where could she have gone?!"

Lily:"Wulie!"

Lincoln:"We have to find her!"

Sandra:"Okay,divide and conquer. Lincoln,you're with me."

Lincoln:"Okay."

Sandra:"Leni,you're with Lucy."

Leni:"But what about Lily?"

Maria rushes in.

Maria:"I'll take care of her."

Girls:"Us,too!"

Sandra:"Thank you,Maria and girls."

Maria:"No problem. I can look after Lily. You can count on me."

It cuts to Julie,or Kaitlyn in this case taking down criminals ruthlessly,while Damien's soldiers are looking for her.

Soldier 1:"He said that the girl is somewhere in the area. Find her."

Soldier 2:"Hopefully,we'll take her down this time."

A robot dog sniffs around for Kaitlyn's scent and barks loudly. Unbeknownst to them,Lucy and Leni are nearby the area where the soldiers were.

Leni:"How are we supposed to find her?"

Lucy:"Maybe there's a trail or some clues we can find around here."

Leni pulls Lucy into a wall.

Lucy:"What-"

Leni:"Shh. Those soldiers are here,too."

Lucy:"What do they want?"

Leni:"They're probably looking for Julie,too."

Lucy:"What do we do?"

Leni pulls out a taser and smiles.

Leni:"They don't have that many weapons. Just stay close and stay sharp."

Lucy nods her head and sneaks with Leni through the area,trying their best to avoid the soldiers.

Just then,Leni hears a few yells of anger and a person screaming in agony.

Leni:"Look out!"

Leni pulls Lucy close to her as a soldier lands on the hood of a random car and someone in a black hoodie lands on top of the roof of the car. The hood was covering her face,but the only thing visible was her red eyes.

Leni:"Julie?"

"Julie" growls at Leni and Lucy before running off. Then,Leni calls Sandra.

Leni:"Mom,we found Julie! But,she's acting crazy!"

Sandra:"Crazy,how?"

Leni:"She threw a soldier on top of a car!"

Sandra:"Do your best to go after her! We're on our way!"

Leni:"Okay!"

Leni and Lucy start running after "Julie",as she runs into a tunnel,with some soldiers stopping outside the tunnel.

Leni:"You keep going."

Lucy:"Leni? What are you doing?"

Leni:"The right thing."

Leni kisses Lucy on the forehead and runs outside the tunnel to take cover behind a wall and randomly pulls out an AK-47.

Leni:"You want me?! Come and get me!"

Inside the tunnel,Lucy felt something and pulls it out of her pocket. It was Leni's taser.

Lucy:"Thank you,Leni."

Lucy slowly walks through the tunnel and sees "Julie" going on a rampage.

Lucy:"Stop! You're gonna flood the tunnel!"

When Lucy reaches "Julie",she was fast asleep and it cuts back to Leni fighting off the soldiers with everything she's got.

Leni:"I'm not giving up!"

Suddenly,someone sneaks up behind her and injects her in the neck with a liquid,making her fall asleep.

Luna:"Got you."

Luna picks up Leni by her shoulder and walks towards Damien.

Damien:"What do you want?"

Luna:"We caught Leni."

Damien:"I wanted that no good daughter of mine,but this will have to do."

Damien gives his soldiers a look.

Damien:"Open it!"

A gunship shoots at the tunnel,causing noises to be heard from the inside. Lucy starts shaking Julie.

Lucy:"Wake up!"

Lucy pulls out the taser that Leni gave to her.

Lucy:"This might sting a bit."

Lucy tases Julie in the neck,and she screams in agony as her eyes open. But,her eyes were still red as she gets up slowly.

Julie:"Lucy..."

Julie and Kaitlyn:(dark voice)"Run."

Lucy's eyes widen in shock and she turns around to start running away.

Lucy:"I wasn't trying to hurt you!"

Kaitlyn:"Get back here,Lucy!"

Lucy squeezes through a gap and continues running like her life was in danger.

Kaitlyn:"Lucy!"

Lucy jumps over a small barrier and slides under a table and runs towards an exit door.

Lucy:(in mind)"There's my exit!"

Kaitlyn:"You can't escape me! I'll chase you to the ends of the earth!"

Lucy reaches the door and slams it shut and she hears Kaitlyn growl in anger. Just then,Lincoln and Sandra arrive,while having scratch marks.

Lucy:"What happened to you two?"

Lincoln:"We ran into some soldiers on the way over here."

Sandra:"But we managed to lose them."

Lucy:"Something's wrong with Julie."

Sandra:"Kaitlyn..."

Lincoln:"What? What's wrong,Mom?"

Sandra:"Kaitlyn's taking over her mind..."